Family joined people cannot issue voice command with Google Assistant

Hi all,
I’ve got a problem with my HA setup. I did the configuration to connect my HA to Google Assistant, adding the custom application on Google Cloud and I can now see my items on the Google Home app.

I joined my wife account and now she can also see all the devices from her own Google Home app. Using he app she can turn on and off everything, but using voice commands does not give any feedback. Instead Google Assistant performs searches on the web instead of sending commands to the app.

Is there anything I miss?

Regards

I “invite” family member and voice command worked.

They needed to add the google Home App (Android)
During app setup you must also tell app which house your connecting to. Basically after accepting incvite it was a bunch of clicking yes to stuff but nothing that was huge hurdle.

Are correct commands being used?
When you speak command it shows command proceeded. Does it match a valid request?

So I checked linked account phone

Under Google assistant>>3dots>>settings>> Google Assistant - settings I see below tabs

Personal info
assistant
services
LinkedHomeAcct (the name of shared home)
Home

Iunder tab of shared home you should see all the devices you shared

Thx for your input.
Actually I can see all the devices from my wife’s phone in the Google Home app and from there she can turn them on and off.
So I suppose everything is configured properly.

The thing that do not work are voice commands. So if she says somenthing like “turn the light on” the assistant show searches on the web about “turn the light on”

Anyway I’ll try to remove and re-add her account from the google home app and let you know.
Regards

Were you able to solve this problem?

My family members experience the same thing. In their Google Home apps, they can see all the devices and control them by clicking. However, if giving voice commands, the app (as well as a Google Home Mini) explains that the devices have not been configured.

For myself, everything works, just not for family members. I can see the devices in the Google Home app (like my family members do), and can control them by clicking (just as they can). I can also (but they cannot) control devices by giving voice commands and even by giving voice commands to a Google Home Mini.

same problem here…
scenes i addes trough the scenes editor actually works.
but i also added aliases for some scripts

cloud:
  google_actions:
    entity_config:

script.1580063250769:
        name: Städa Hall
        aliases:
         - städa hallen
         - dammsug hall
         - dammsug hallen
        room: hall

and those just works for me… not for other family members… :S

actually i just figured it out now!
to be able to get it to work, i had to open my google home on my phone, go in to home control, and set the script to a room.
then my family members had to open theire phones, go to home control, load up the scripts and then it works.