Firefox entity state cards very slow [Solved in 0.61.1]

Since Firefox Quantum (or is it HA 0.58? Updated both last weekend), clicking an entity to open the state card with history graph is very slow. Sometimes the card shows nothing and you have to click twice, sometimes Firefox shows “Something is slowing down Firefox …”
Restarting FF and clearing the cache helps only for the first few clicks, then it’s slow again.

I tested the old and the latest javascript option with frontend, but no luck.

Can someone confirm this?
In chrome everthing works as expected, but i like my Firefox.

Using Firefox Quantum (but still on HA 0.57.3), opening the state card (either with a bar or a graph history) is almost instantaneous here.

I’m using chrome and can confirm the issues. Some of the cards now take ages. I believe this issue started after 0.58

Are you testing with the browser left open for an hour plus? Or right after loading the page? I think the issue is most often when the HA UI is left open for a while.

Even after keeping the tab opened for a couple hours, it still works fine.

I use Chrome and frequently get slowdowns and eventually hangs in Chrome.
Tends to get worse over time. It starts fast but then if I minimise it for a while then come back to it later it varies between sluggish and crashed. Eventually I get the Chrome message that page isn’t responding. I can hear my pc’s fans speed up when its like this with cpu usage to chrome around 32% constantly.

This problem is fixed for me with 0.61.1
HA runs flawlessly in Firefox, even if it’s up for hours.

Firefox has been acting sort of irregular of late, pretty sure it’s been since version 13. When I bring my PC out of sleep or remain by mode Firefox solidifies peculiarly. I have taken help from err_spdy_protocol_error chrome and my problem gets resolved. You may also take help from them.