FIXED: Ecovacs Deebot 2019 & OZMO Series - Working Library

Is this component still maintained?

Same here, broken since the HA update… And no alternative for the OZMO 905 :frowning:

Mines also not working. Had to revert back to core-2021.6.5.

Same here “Error while setting up deebot platform for vacuum”

also getting this problem. and rolling back HA core didn’t fix it. problem persists even on 2021.5.5

Just letting you guys now that I my Deebot 600 also stopped working with a recent update of HA.
It’s working now with this integration GitHub - Ligio/hacc-ozmo: Home Assistant Custom Component for Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo 900

I had the same issue with my Deebot 901/900 (non-ozmo). Turns out there’s a new-ish requirement for custom components in Home Assistant to have a version tag in the manifest.json file. Make sure you have the latest version of files from Ligio’s Github. Add them to the config > custom_components > deebot folder, replacing what you already have there. Then remove the deebot entry from your configuration.yaml and restart HA. Add the deebot entry back to configuration.yaml then run the check config process agian. You shouldn’t have errors anymore and once you restart again you should be good to go!

This hasn’t worked for me. Anybody else have any luck here?

Hi, seems that ecovacs has a new server. Maybe this is the reason…

Hello I’m having trouble with displaying sensor values on this custom card. I’ve installed this component via HACS and have enabled all the sensors of the vacuum. When I open the developer tools I see that they have values

but when I add it to the card attributes:

nothing seems to be displaying. If I add a simple sensor card for the brush for example it shows correct values. What seems to be the problem ?

hi, good afternoon.
I’m pretty new to Home Assistant, and home automation in general.
I have got a deebot t8 integrated and running fine, everything works.
I have the live map all the sensors appear to work.
everything works except for maybe two things.

1. i cant seem to get a camera feed on home assistant
  2. its not creating the livemappath file at config /www/’

This might be misunderstanding on my part, but I am under the assumption that we can stream a camera feed to homeassistant.
also can someone explain to me the difference between:
(in lovelace) ------------ Deebot_live_map &
(in config.yaml) -------- deebot_liveMap

I get two error logs:

–Logger: homeassistant.components.generic.camera
Source: components/generic/camera.py:155
Integration: generic (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 12:41:25 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:41:25 PM

Error getting new camera image from Deebot_live_map: [SSL:
WRONG_VERSION_NUMBER] wrong version number (_ssl.c:1129)

–Logger: homeassistant.helpers.template
Source: helpers/template.py:1210
First occurred: 12:12:00 PM (4 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:12:00 PM

Template warning: ‘as_timestamp’ got invalid input ‘unavailable’ when rendering
template ‘{{sensor == ‘none’ or as_timestamp(states(sensor)) != None}}’ but no
default was specified. Currently ‘as_timestamp’ will return ‘None’, however this
template will fail to render in Home Assistant core 2021.12

That last log, I think is unrelated.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, you can show the map in homeassistant. I dont have a specific camera setup in my config.yaml. I use a simple picture-entity card and use the sensor from the vacuum:

Copy to clipboard

type: picture-entity
entity: camera.YourVacuumName_livemap

Or you can add it through the lovelace ui. If you want to add the live map beneath the vacuum status etc, you can create a vertical stack card with. I use the 950 Ozmo

Hello guys!
I just wanted to share how I was able to integrate my DEEBOT 900 to Home Assistant on Nov. 21.

At first I tried of course the official Ecovacs Integration. I followed their instruction and i was able to add my Deebot to Home Assistant, but i couldnt connect to it neither controll it. I just got errors.
Next I tried this Deebot Integration “GitHub - And3rsL/Deebot-for-Home-Assistant: Vacuum component for Ecovacs Deebot Vacuums”. So i followed the instruction as well, my Deebot was added to HA, but i couldnt connect to it - this time even without an error message.
So next i tried the Integration from Ligio: GitHub - Ligio/hacc-ozmo: Home Assistant Custom Component for Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo 900 But it wasnt working - i couldnt even see the entity.
I tried several things like other configs, other init_.py files, etc…
But in the forums everyone was saying that Ligio’s Integration was working fine for them.
So last try: I deinstalled the Deebot Integration from And3rsL in Hacs, I deleted the Deebot and Ecovacs entries from the config Files and I deleted the Deebot folder in custom components.
I even deleted the whole vaccuum entity.

Next I just installed Ligios’s Integration, restared HA and IT WAS FINALLY WORKING.
So you just have the hacc-ozmo Integration to be installed and nothing else otherwise it isnt working.

Important:
Your deebot entry in the config file needs to look like this if you want to have all the features:

deebot:
  username: ********
  password: ********
  continent: **
  supported_features:
  - start
  - pause
  - stop
  - return_home
  - fan_speed
  - battery
  - status
  - send_command
  - locate
  - clean_spot
  - turn_on
  - turn_off

Now i could install the Lovelace Vacuum Card and i can finally controll my Deebot 900.

Staubsi

1 Like

Hi @Holo_San , Ive tried your solution and haven’t had any luck. My robot is the deebot 900 (without wash function). Thanks anyway.

I got it working finally. I was downloading the ligio files wrong.

1 Like

Maybe someone has some insight to the problem I am having. I have gotten my Ozmo 930 installed and can control it via Homeassistant. The issue that I am having is that if I instruct it to start cleaning, the status changes to cleaning. If I instruct it to return to dock, it will and the status will briefly change, but then it always goes back to cleaning status. I am using Ligio’s addon as it is the only one which seems to work for me.

Have you set it to clean just once? I have mine set to clean the living room twice and if I interupt that and tell it to return it will start returning and then just start again.

Also, is “continious cleaning” enabled?

Continuous cleaning is not enabled. It exhibits this behavior always. Example if I start a cleaning cycle it will run, complete, return to dock, and charges, and the status will update correctly during these steps. As soon as it docks though the status goes to docked, and then it immediately goes back to cleaning. It responds to all commands correctly. It’s more of an annoyance then anything.

1 Like

hi @holo_san, im new on home assistant, Ive tried your solution with my deebot 900 but de vaccum doesn´t show up anywere. Thanks anyway.

This is brilliant. Thank you to @Ligio for this. I believe your work should be merged into the official ecovacs component, as it was broken (at least for me and my N79s)

But I don’t know how to go about suggesting that.

Would anyone be able to walk me through making the an N79 work? I feel like I’m going in circles and I only set up HA at the weekend so still wet behind the ears! This is the last piece of kit in our house to add and I can’t work out what I’m doing wrong! (I’ve done Tuya and Nest so thought I knew what I was doing!)

I’ve placed @Ligio deebot folder into custom_configurations and updated the configuration.yaml file as directed. I’ve restarted HA but it still doesn’t show up when I go to Configuration - Integrations - Add Integration.

If I use this link http://my.home-assistant.io/redirect/config_flow_start/?domain=deebot I can get to the stage of adding the integration but it fails due to Config flow could not be loaded

If I download the Deebot 4 Home Assistant via HACS I can get past that screen but when I put my details in UN, PW, Country, Continent I get presented with a screen that asks me to select a device but there is nothing to select.

Sorry if that all sounds like gibberish but I’ve been at this most of the day! Thanks in advance to anyone that can spare the time to walk me though what I’m doing wrong!