Floureon / Beok (and other Broadlink based) thermostat component

thank you!

I am interesting to buy one cheap thermostat but I would first like to know if it is compatible with this component.
Since @algirdasc specifies that there is no list of supported models, can anyone suggest one for heating with boiler?

Thank you and take care!

Don’t know what you mean by cheap but this one Beok TGR87 is very good looking (in my opinion) and is working very good with this component.

I was thinking of something a bit cheaper but I guess if it works its OK. I can only find it in amazon.uk. You bought it from somewhere else?
It says it is compatible with wall-hung boiler. In my case, I have an oil boiler in the basement. I don’t know if it is compatible or not but I will try to check it.
Thanks!

Thank you, Every thing work fine

I bought it on Aliexpress. There are a lot of wifi thermostats in there - also from the Beok, so i assume they should work too. I’am operating the floor heating with it so cant tell if the oil boiler will work. I think if you ask the seller on Ali, he will confirm.

1 Like

@algirdasc the component work correctly, but i see this error in log:

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 474, in async_device_update
    await self.async_update()
  File "/config/custom_components/floureon/switch.py", line 131, in async_update
    self._min_temp = int(data['svl'])
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Hello,
this is my config

‘’’’
switch:
platform: floureon
name: soggiorno
mac: cc:50:E3:15:58:57
host: 192.168.7.125
turn_off_mode: min_temp
turn_on_mode: max_temp
use_external_temp: false

sensor:
platform: template
sensors:
soggiorno_temperature:
value_template: ‘{{ states.climate.soggiorno.attributes.current_temperature if states.climate.soggiorno else “unavailable” }}’
unit_of_measurement: °C
‘’’’
and these are errors I’ve found:

Dettagli registro (ERROR)
Logger: homeassistant.helpers.entity
Source: custom_components/floureon/switch.py:131
First occurred: 16:50:11 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 16:50:11

‘’’
Update for switch.soggiorno fails
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 279, in async_update_ha_state
await self.async_device_update()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 474, in async_device_update
await self.async_update()
File “/config/custom_components/floureon/switch.py”, line 131, in async_update
self._min_temp = int(data[‘svl’])
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not subscriptable
‘’’’

Thanks for your help…
Ale

Greetings!

When calling service climate.set_temperature it changes also the schedule from 0 to 2 I believe. So in beok app schedule changes from 1234567 to 12345,67 (weekends having own different schedule).

I have BEOK BOT-313WIFI -thermostats.

I need the schedule to stay same because I will set the hvac_mode to auto after home assistant has triggered “manual” heating.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Could there be also a service to call for change of the schedule?

Regards,
Matti

I suppose you are using climate component. You could set which schedule to use by setting schedule setting to 0, 1 or 2.

Could you please download newest version of component? I could not reproduce this error on my HA, but I think I found the error.

You are right, I has schedule: 0 in my config which caused this. The schedule should have been 2 for same schedule all week (1234567 -schedule).

Maybe there should be guidance which schedule is which?

Thanks for the note. I’ve explained in the README of the component which schedule is which.

1 Like

Hi, i got error with my Floureon/Beok TGT70-EP.
Home Assistant 0.108.6
Can any body help?

Log
2020-05-05 07:41:55 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Error setting up integration climate - received exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 50, in async_setup_component
    return await task  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 146, in _async_setup_component
    hass, config, integration
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config.py", line 763, in async_process_component_config
    p_integration = await async_get_integration_with_requirements(hass, p_name)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/requirements.py", line 55, in async_get_integration_with_requirements
    hass, integration.domain, integration.requirements
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/requirements.py", line 99, in async_process_requirements
    if pkg_util.is_installed(req):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/util/package.py", line 44, in is_installed
    return version(req.project_name) in req
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3145, in __contains__
    return self.specifier.contains(item, prereleases=True)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/specifiers.py", line 703, in contains
    item = parse(item)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/version.py", line 31, in parse
    return Version(version)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/version.py", line 200, in __init__
    match = self._regex.search(version)
TypeError: expected string or bytes-like object

hi
after the upgrade to HA 0.110.1 I get the following message.
I am not 100% sure that is regards the flureon component.
Am I the only one getting this message here?

Log Details (WARNING)
Logger: homeassistant.components.climate
Source: components/climate/__init__.py:547
Integration: Climate (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 6:26:10 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 6:26:10 PM

ClimateDevice is deprecated, modify BroadlinkThermostat to extend ClimateEntity

I’ve just merged PR, so it should be now compatible with 0.110

Thanks!
Since I am a little lost can you tell me what do I have to do in my end? my conf is the following

#Thermostat
  - platform: floureon
    host: 192.168.1.xxx
    mac: '24:DF:A7:xx:8C:xx'
    name: Beok_Thermostat 
    use_external_temp: false

(right now I was reading in github that I could install it as a switch - never seen that)

edit: I download the Floureon component from github and now it is fine. thanks

1 Like

after the update of HA to 0.110.1 and of flureon component I get the following message in logs
although it seems fine in frontend.

Log Details (WARNING)
Logger: custom_components.floureon
Source: custom_components/floureon/__init__.py:63
Integration: floureon (documentation)
First occurred: 10:46:42 AM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:32:27 AM

Thermostat 192.168.1.xxx read_status error: ('hysen_response_error', 'first byte of response is not length')

hi
new message today but I think the thermostat is working ( i can’t test it though)

Logger: custom_components.floureon
Source: custom_components/floureon/__init__.py:63
Integration: floureon (documentation)
First occurred: 9:31:09 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:31:09 AM

Thermostat 192.168.1.12 read_status error: ('hysen_response_error', 'CRC check on response failed')

I am wondering, is it only me?

Dear all. .stupid question.i integrated my thermostat flashed via custom firmware. This thermostat is not wired bit communicates via mqtt … means I will use it to control another climate .means it needs an automation to sync in both directions bit I fail here . Anyone here who uses a similar case …the thermostat to control another thermostat? Custom compnent climate group doesn’t seem to have fan_mode and is not working therefore.

Well my question is how to sync both thermostat with hvac_mode , fan_mode , temperature

Thanks for any advise