Frigate Mobile App Notifications 2.0

Ah yep thats it, as soon as I selected a device it works. Thanks again mate!

That seems to be the case.

Probably best to update the description field to reflect that you need to choose something in order to function at all, but it appears to work fine if both are filled out.

Thank you for a great blueprint!

I have multiple cameras and have setup notifications for all of them. However, I would like to have a cooldown covering all of the cameras. I.e. if a person turns up on one camera, one notification is enough during the cooldown time. Is there any way to accomplish this?

Right now I think the only way would be to use the custom filter (beta) to return false if any of the other automations have run in the past X seconds. Trouble is, that will also include runs without a notification I think.

I’ll need to rework the blueprint for multi cameras but it’s probably achievable. I just have so little time right now.

3 Likes

Thanks for making this blueprint, I have been using it for the past couple of months to send notifications to my phone and it has been awesome.

I’ve recently been trying to get it working on:

1. My Windows PC through HASS.Agent
  2. Google Home displays

Has anyone been able to get notifications working this way, or is there a better way to get notified on my PC / Google Home?

Have you tried this?

In my case when I click view stream the url parameter as the token set to “None” which obviously gives me a 403, any trick here or is this a bug?

Is there any way either in the blueprint, frigate, or home assistant to extend the retention of these clips? I’m not sure how long they are accessible for currently due to the token issue but figured I’d see if this is configurable.

Clips shouldn’t be timing out. Only view Stream has this.

Not sure what’s going on with the token there.

Feature request: Cast image/clip/stream to Google home displays/chromecasts.

first and foremost thanks a ton for this blueprint! i had an issue with the latest ha update makign the automation disabled…just checked above and selected a single device and it fixed the issue ( i use a group ) i have a question though, i setup zone detection on frigate for 3 cameras (1 zone for each—totaling 3 zones). for each automation i specified that zone for that camera… i am not getting the notifications for that zone but all…can you specify what how zone should be setup on this blueprint??

If you can, please submit this on github and include any insight into the changes required to achieve this. i.e provide working yaml for an equivalent manual notification making it easy to compare the data keys.

Can you please share your automation config?

of course

Thanks. Looks fine. I trust your frigate config is equally sorted.

What version of the blueprint do you have?

no thank you. Frigate Notifications (0.12.0.2)

if i go into frigate and look at events i can see when people are in the zone and it shows the zone name. so i am assuming that is properly setup or it would not be doing that… question is there a way i can send a tts to my media players when the alert goes off? what i did was setup another automation basically when the frigate blueprint triggers then the new automation sends tts to my sonos and samsung tablets to play tts.

if there is motion triggered on the frigate blueprint for the camera does the automation run regardless if it is in zone or not? or does it only trigger when in the zone? i noticed that when there is motion the automation seems to trigger, does it do this and then based off the zone send out to devices?

this is the automation i setup

Yes using the beta blueprint you can add a custom action which is where you would build the tts automation.

Correct, it runs every time and then processes the notification based on all the conditions that are configured.

how can i get the beta blueprint?

nvm i found it what is the differnece between the three?

also does the beta get updated automatically to stable or id have to then download stable when this custom action is added to it?