Frigate Mobile App Notifications 2.0

Thank you for the excellent blueprint.
In addition to frigate, I also installed doubletake.
In the features i see : * Dynamically handle things like object type, zones and face detection from doubletake.
Is it possible to have notification for a recognized face in double take?
Regards
Renaatdb

1 Like

The way it works now is it can replace the word Person with the name of the matched face.

You could use a custom filter to only notify on a specific match but it wouldnā€™t be totally reliable I wouldnā€™t think.

1 Like

Whether I try to import the stable or the beta blueprint I keep getting an unknown error message. :frowning:

Anybody knows the reason?
Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 12-50-42 Home Assistant

1 Like

Please try again now

Could you possibly try with no base url set and see if it makes any difference to the atachment. I kow it might break other things, but itā€™s the only difference i can see in the url.

1 Like

I just re-tried to click the STABLE blueprint and now it went perfectly straight on. :smiley:

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Same like beforeā€¦ mmmm Curious

Are you using the pull request 12.0.4h version?

Tested too , made no difference ā€¦

1 Like

Does reviews topic work on 0.12.0.4a? I just switched to review topics and blueprint seems to stop working. Iā€™m troubleshooting whether it is my setup or is it yet to be support? Tracing the automation, the last step is on

`alias: Notifications enabled for object label

condition: template

value_template: ā€˜{{ not labels|length or object in labels }}ā€™`

No, you need the version from the 0.14 pull request on github

All good. Thank you. I will probably wait for HACS.

Bluepeint has nothing to do with HACS!!!

one more questionā€¦ loop clips - like in frigate, does not work on iOS, right?

Is it possible to define loiter_time in seconds instead of minutes ?

alias: "redacted"
description: >-
  redacted
use_blueprint:
  path: SgtBatten/Stable.yaml
  input:
    camera: camera.garage_2
    notify_device: 7ebed67d640b24ff8f3a9789d9b22094
    attachment: snapshot.jpg?bbox=1
    update_thumbnail: true
    tv: false
    base_url: https://hass.redacted.com
    tap_action: >-
      {{base_url}}/local/player/index.html#share={{trigger.payload_json['after']['camera']
      | lower |
      replace('-','_')}}_sub&pwd=redacted&media=video+audio
    alert_once: true
    zone_filter: true
    zones:
      - bal
    labels:
      - bicycle
      - car
      - motorcycle
      - person
    loiter_timer: 1

Reason for such a need is : I need an later when someone is interacting with the mailbox. That would be about 7 seconds loitering time. Mailbox is close to a road where people/pedestrians cross the required_zone within less than 3 seconds. More info/pictures here : [Config Support]: Help setting masks/zones Ā· blakeblackshear/frigate Ā· Discussion #13254 Ā· GitHub

Thanks

I found this : HA_blueprints/Frigate_Camera_Notifications/Stable.yaml at c6d8661405d13a127b83035c5891a0849c456141 Ā· SgtBatten/HA_blueprints Ā· GitHub
I set it to loiter_timer: 0.1 hoping the step: 1.0 only applies to the slider gui.

Yeah it probably should be seconds shouldnā€™t it

Definitely. More granular control.

Sorry for asking but what is the url to use the 0.14 version? If I copy the link from github I get this:
HA_blueprints/Frigate Camera Notifications/Stable at 29a89abc1da0ad0fc185fab3f7324dd835b8831c Ā· SgtBatten/HA_blueprints Ā· GitHub

I tried to add .yaml at the end without success

So, thumbnail comes as soon as Iā€™m in the mobile network, when Iā€™m connected to WLAN, it leaves the small picture outā€¦