Frigate Mobile App Notifications 2.0

Done,

Breaking change for anyone using loiter timer. Now it is in seconds.

1 Like

Good morning, I am having some trouble getting frigate notifications when useing zones. As soon as I put a zone on it no longer sends my phone a notification. It still triggers a event on the frigate and show as triggered on automations, but not notification sent to phone. As soon as I take the zone off my phone will get notifications again.

Hope you can help.

Automation Config

Turn on debug and review the trace. Is the zone entered when the event starts? Is it entered later?

What is the config of the automation

Traces shown below. 0.1 seconds for is the one with the zone active. 13.41 is the one without the zone active.
Trace

Trace without zone

You need to look at the conditions and confirm what was false in order to execute no actions

Conditions of what the automation?

Here’s something to get you started.

Occasionally, I’m getting an “Event not found” error when clicking on a clip. I’ve verified the clip is in Frigate. Is this something I need to enable Debug for, or is this something obvious I’m doing wrong. If it matters, some clips work.

If the event does not exist in the frigate UI then you should just add a filter has_clip to ensure the notification only is sent when the event has a clip

The clip is in Frigate

I started using the blueprint, but I need help with the urls, i can’t get any of them

previously I never had issue with my automation

api/{{trigger.payload_json[“after”][“camera”]}}/person/best.jpg

from where I should start the troubleshooting?

Are you trying to open the clip immediately, as in possibly before it’s saved in frigate.

All we are using is the frigate integration APIs

Sorry, help me to understand

I checked the trace, and all the urls I see in the variables seems to be not valid

I use frigate 0.14 and the beta blueprint

I thought that too, but I’ve gone and checked the clip in Frigate and tried again from my phone - same error.

Have you verified the url is good. I.e the event ID and camera name are correct.

Invalid how?

Share your automation config