Garolla garage door

Hi,

I want to control my Garolla garage door using HA.

I’ve been referring to this earlier thread for how to set this up.

My Garolla control panel is slightly different to the one on the thread as I don’t have a STOP function.

This is the schematic from the door controller:

On the SONOFF-4CHPRO I’ve wired R1 COM into the COM connection on the garage door and linked R1 COM to R2 COM.

Then I’ve linked R1 NO and R2 NO to Open & Close respectively.

When I press R1 to open the door, nothing happens. There’s no click from the door motor, same with R2.

I’ve got the unit set to inching mode.

Just seeing if anyone has any suggestions of what to try.

Thanks

Does door opens if you short terminals “open”(5) and “com”(6) with a piece of wire? If so, then only option is that relay in your sonoff doesn’t activate (doesn’t click - make short). If you have a multimeter check it with buzzer.

Hi there sterd71.

Is there any particular reason you didn’t ask in that thread? The people that are watching that thread are all either interested. users of, or authors of the software you are using. They are likely your best resource.

Hi, no it doesn’t open if I short across open(5) and com(6). Only the wifi is activating the door.

Hi, the last post in that thread was Nov 2023. I didn’t want to bump an old thread so created a new post.

1 Like

Then these inputs are not active, so nothing’s wrong with your wiring, but there must be something not correctly programmed on garage door opener… try to find manual for your garage door opener and check out.

Does your control box for your Garolla door look like this?