Gismeteo Weather provider

For all residents of the CIS, the weather data provider Gismeteo can be useful. By analogy with OpenWeatherMap, I made it in the form of two different objects: weather and sensor.

The setting is exactly the same as for the OpenWeatherMap. With the exception of the api_key parameter that are missing.

3 Likes

Thanks for your work!)

Super!
Very-very thanks!

An update for this component has been released taking into account the new rules for the integration of components in Home Assistant versions 0.92+.

Unfortunately, updating through the custom-updater may not work. In this case, you need to update the component manually. In the future, automatic update will work again correctly.

friends, but does anyone know how to configure not Pascal, but mm Hg?

- platform: template
    sensors:
      pressure_mmhg_158d0002ca01bc:
        friendly_name: "Атмосферное давление где-нибудь"
        unit_of_measurement: 'mmHg'
        value_template: "{{ (states('sensor.pressure_158d0002ca01bc')|float * 0.7500637)|round(2) }}"
        icon_template: mdi:gauge
1 Like

I went through all the options, but could not create a sensor that would show the amount of precipitation for 2 days in advance. Any ideas how to do this?

The only way that comes to mind is to make a template sensor and manually summarize the data.

Yes. I tried to do it through the tamplate. But in weather.gismeteo the days are constantly changing and I don’t understand how I can separate out the forecast of precipitation from there on the first and second day. Help please

What kind of sensors are exist? Thank you

You never answered. How to get the data ‘precipitation’ for certain days. It is clear that using template.

I have some problem with your module. This is my configuration.yaml

weather:
  - platform: gismeteo
    name: Gismeteo прогноз
    mode: daily
    latitude: 55.807...
    longitude: 37.093...

sensor:
    - platform: gismeteo
      monitored_conditions:
        - weather
        - temperature
        - wind_speed
        - pressure

And here is my Lovlace cards:

cards:
  - entity: sensor.gismeteo_temperature
    graph: line
    name: Температура
    type: sensor
  - entity: sensor.gismeteo_pressure
    graph: line
    name: Давление
    type: sensor
  - entity: sensor.gismeteo_wind_speed
    max: 100
    min: 0
    name: Скорость ветра
    type: gauge
    unit: м/с
title: ГисМетео
type: horizontal-stack

it gives me
Снимок экрана 2020-06-09 в 0.17.20

the wait icons are never stop
How I can solve this?

Hi, is there a way to have information how much rain was in the last two days?
It is need for triggering the watering…
Thank you

Thanks for the useful provider!
Could you add language parameter to return localized attributes? Gismeteo API returns several languages. Thanks!

No, I can’t. Language parameter not supported by Home Assistant.

Уровень: ERROR

Logger: homeassistant.components.weather
Source: custom_components/gismeteo/init.py:347
Integration: Weather (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 19:06:46 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 19:06:46

gismeteo: Error on device update!

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/home/user/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 346, in _async_add_entity await entity.async_device_update(warning=False) File “/home/user/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 471, in async_device_update await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(self.update) # type: ignore File “/usr/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File “/home/user/.homeassistant/custom_components/gismeteo/weather.py”, line 85, in update self._wd.update() File “/home/user/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/homeassistant/util/init.py”, line 239, in wrapper result = method(*args, **kwargs) File “/home/user/.homeassistant/custom_components/gismeteo/init.py”, line 347, in update ATTR_WEATHER_PHENOMENON: int(current_v.get(“ph”)), ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘Array’

I updated to 116.3 and the weather stopped working

Nothing to do with 0.116.3- You restarted and no fresh info is coming in- check logs :slight_smile:
Apparently something changed at Gismeteo end today at noon :frowning:

This is not a component error - unfortunately, this is an error on the Gismeteo server. I don’t know when they fix it. Therefore, I added a check to the component for the correctness of the data returned from the server. All invalid data is now simply ignored.