I’m currently running Hassio 0.109.6 on a Raspberry Pi 3b+. So far, everything seems to be running smoothly. I’ve bought a subscription to an account at Nabu Casa and enabled the options for Remote Control and Google Assistant (including state reporting).
I want to connect Home Assistant with my Google Home, but I’m running into a problem. When I’m adding “Home Assistant Cloud by Nabu Casa” as a device I’m getting 2 messages:
- Home Assistant Cloud by Nabu Casa is linked
- Something went wrong. Try again.
The result is that my Home Assistant devices/entities/rooms are not showing up in Google Home.
What I’ve done so far:
- Reset my Google Home to factory settings (pressing the mute button for 15 secs)
- Setting up my Google Home
- Rebooted my Raspberry Pi
- Checked if I can connect to Home Assistant by Nabu Casa remote control
- Tried to add device"HA Cloud by Nabu Casa" to Google Home
But these steps don’t provide me with the desired result. Anyone some thoughts?