Manage Nginx proxy hosts with a simple, powerful interface.
This add-on enables you to easily forward incoming connections to anywhere, including free SSL, without having to know too much about Nginx or Let’s Encrypt.
Forward your domain to your Home Assistant, add-ons, or websites running at home or anywhere else, straight from a simple, powerful interface.
Want to protect the website with a username/password? Well, it can do that too! Enable authentication and create a list of usernames/password that can access that specific application.
For the power users, you can customize the behavior of each host in the Nginx proxy manager by providing additional Nginx directives.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other add-on.
- Ensure you are running the MariaDB add-on. This add-on is required to use the Nginx Proxy Manager add-on as it uses the database services provided.
- Search for the “Nginx Proxy Manager” add-on in the add-on store and install it.
- Start the “Nginx Proxy Manager” add-on
- Check the logs of the “Nginx Proxy Manager” add-on to see if everything went well.
- Click the “OPEN WEB UI” button and login using:
- Forward port
443from your router to your Hass.io machine.
- Enjoy the add-on!
Please read the documentation for more information about the use and configuration of this add-on.
You can always try to get support from the community here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
Questions? You have several options to get them answered:
- The Home Assistant Community Add-ons Discord chat server for add-on support and feature requests.
- The Home Assistant Discord chat server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the addon:
- Open an issue for the addon: Nginx Proxy Manager
- For general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
At this moment our Home Assistant Community Add-ons Discord chat server and GitHub are our only official support channels. All others rely on community effort.
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as a Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Home Assistant Community Add-ons project.