Google Keep Integration for Shopping list syncronization

EDIT: worked for a full day, then suddenlly stopped working and would not load. Removed the integration and tryed to add it again, and I get:

(using master Token)
Any help / tips???

And is getting worse? Probably my setup, but just for the record:

EDIT: SOLVED with 0.92 update! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone. This is a great integration

Is it possible to synchronize 2 ToDo lists in Home Assistant?

I have the Google Keep and the Bring integration. Both integrations each create a new ToDo list. I would like the Google Keep Todo to synchronize with the Bring ToDo so that I can tell my Google Home, “XYZ on shopping list” and it will finally be displayed in my Bring.

not having a docker env to work with, is it possible to generate a token without it using only online components?

@yey3men2 This seems like the “Solution” to this thread? Though I would recommend the custom component owner integrate via OAuth rather than using app specific passwords to work like other google integrations.

1 Like

This plugin supports google keep sync to home assistant todo’s.
It extends the events in home assistant so that it can trigger automations for items added remotely to google assistant/google keep :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello,
i still have the same question. does this works at the moment?
I have a second problem. i can´t login with a Password, and i didn´t have a docker. is there a solution how it works without a docker?
thanks for your help
Diver

Hi, for the problem with Bring I think I found the solution :slight_smile: But my main problem of not being able to sign in to Google Keep Sync is still there. does anybody have a solution?

Did not work for me with the app password also, but generating the token was easy and that worked without problems (just via wsl on windows).
But my problem is, i cannot sort the synced lists, the three dots are not there:

A list generated by myself has the three dots. Anyone experiences the same problem?

Yeh, sadly enough sorting doesn’t appear to be supported by the integration at this time. I assume it’s just a matter of including support for it, unless there’s an API limitation.

It is frustrating but should try the proposed solution with Docker to gneerate a token it worked for me.

1 Like

How long is does the synching take? I added something in HA but it does apear in Keep yet and I added something via Keep but not in HA yet.

Max 15 min, defined by the integration, and can be overwritten manually changing the code, but wouldn’t advise. After a big struggle to get [the token, it works for me. :+1::pray:

1 Like

The issue was kinda silly but let me be honest…I I tegrated the wrong list with the same name. Waiting for minutes after finding out it was another list.

I seem to have issues with getting the token, for som reason iam denied permission and get the error

Does anyone know what is going on?

1 Like

Stuck at same point.

is this integration still working. i cant login using my google credentials. not sure where to add the apps password though as the readme is bit confusing

Cant log in via apppassword , Does it only work with token ?

2 Likes