I haven’t changed anything recently and Google TTS stopped working. I’ve tried aiming TTS at a Google Home, a Google Mini and my Logitech Media Server - all of which have worked in the past. The LMS was confirmed working several hours ago.
I can see in the states dev tool that the device is trying to play a URL from my Hassio installation. Ala:
The state for the Google Home, LMS, etc, becomes “playing”. I can see the URL for the TTS-generated MP3 change when I send new text. I can load this URL into a browser and hear the TTS. But none of the devices will play the file. They just stay permanently in a state of “playing” with no sound.
I’ve also confirmed that my Let’s Encrypt certificate is up-to-date.
I’ve restarted Hassio. I’ve shut-down, unplugged, and restarted the entire Raspberry Pi.