Govee integration

Hi!
Can we expect support for the H7052 in the near future?

2 Likes

It’s so frustrating that Govee doesn’t have an official integration. I have their smart fan, smart kettle, water sensors, smart plugs, temperature sensors and of course a bunch of lights
 ONLY the lights seem to be supported. What a shame for such great products

1 Like

I agree. I have a 4 thermo hygrometers and a smart dehumidifier. Would be great to have a direct integration especially since the lights are there.

1 Like

I cant enter the API Key, it tells me that its either wrong or my internet connection isnt working. Both cant be the case. What could it be

Try GitHub - disforw/goveelife: Home Assistant Govee integration using the newest API for ALL Govee WiFi devices. I switched to that one and it handles all of my Govee devices including smart plugs, humidifiers, temperature sensors.

3 Likes

Installed this just now. While it’s unfortunate that it relies on the cloud, it’s still great to have. It’s nice having all the options are available now. Before I was using helpers with Google Home just to toggle it on and off.

One thing I’m a bit concerned about. They mention that if we set the polling too low then we’ll be rate limited and lose control temporarily I guess. I just left it on the default setting so I hope that’s no where close to hitting whatever the cap is.

Do we have to do this if we are using Govee to MQTT Bridge?

I want use H617E, is possible?

Thank you for the suggestion. I just switched to it (now I have to re-do all my dashboards for the new entities). I also used the API GET and provided him with a ton of .json data so hopefully he can build the leak detectors, water kettle, smart fan (moar stuff!) and build this integration out even further!

Is there now full support for Dreamview?
Can I setup automations to turn it on/off now with my TV?

1 Like

If your TV connects to Wi-Fi, you can use that sensor; otherwise, just use a smart plug to detect when the TV is on.

Oh I meant specifically can it detect whether “Dreamview” is on, the mode where all the lights react to what the Govee T1 or T2 camera above the TV is capturing.

I’ve been waiting for a way to control this like, “Turn on Dreamview” when I want to watch a movie, it goes into that mode (whereas right now I have to turn it on in the Govee app on my Phone).

1 Like

I use directly this for turn on dreamview when i turn on tv.

How do you get that? Dreamviewer has not shown up yet on mine.

Thanks, wow that is really interesting and impressive. If I understand correctly, you installed Govee to MQTT, so how does Home Assistant become part of the system? HA sends MQTT to Govee?

Is this the integration you are using?

Is there anything available on the goveelife addon allready for profiles or is that still not supported in the API?