HA_Desktop_Companion

It’s a WAU28PAHSN.
Yes it’s natively integrated.
You get a bunch of sensors and the API has possibility to start it.
But sadly there is a button you must press on the machine before you can control it.

Also the API is hard to use and you will have problems integrating it.

The same integration can be used on Siemens and Samsung (I believe) machines.

I just noticed something.
The app says I’m connected to wifi but I have cable connected, so I tried turning off the wifi and it still says I’m connected.

I already fixed that, :slight_smile: i will try to put out improvement version out today :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hellis81 new version on github :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sneak Peak of configuration of sensors via .yaml file

also binary_sensor were addressed :slight_smile:

I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

Also finally get to work native notifications :smiley: image

That is brilliant!
I wanted to ask for it before but I figured I could live with just notifications to phone.
But this opens up a whole new world

I got this when I tried to start it. (click on register)

Then it crashed.
On the second attempt it started as usual.

The new binary sensor for the camera does not update. And the mic does not update either.

I installed the last alpha version, but get error with simple notification automation:
Error while executing automation automation.vhod_gibanje_snapshot_desktop: Unable to find service notify.mobile_app_desktop
Te desktop is in mobile app integration and config_entries
Found that the service is not created/missing for desktop

Notifications are in dev not working right now

try to check now

Where? The latest one I can find on GitHub is 19 hours old

I forgot to published it online now Release Lets Fix All Bugs! · GamerClassN7/HA_Desktop_Companion · GitHub

Should be now a binary sensor

thank you, bu it crash

It works for me.
Camera reports on. Not sure about the mic it did not report on, but it could be something else.

@joselito1 did you remove the trailing / at the url? You must remove it or it crashes.
Perhaps that can be a fix for next version trim("/")

EDIT spoke too soon. The camera sensor does not switch off again.

Edit 2:
I also got this now:

interesting is that i am not getting this error :smiley:
working on notifications right now , goof point with url :slight_smile:

Can you upload your log file ?

This is my log but I can’t see anything in the log that is relevant.

{"device_id":"axlt2801","app_id":"ha_desktop_companion","app_name":"HA_Desktop_Companion","app_version":"0.0.0.1","device_name":"AXLT2801","manufacturer":"LENOVO","model":"20JH003EMX","os_name":"Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise","os_version":"Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19043.0","supports_encryption":false}
Created
{"cloudhook_url":"","remote_ui_url":"","secret":null,"webhook_id":""}
{"data":{"unique_id":"battery_level","name":"Battery Level","type":"sensor","state":0,"device_class":"battery","unit_of_measurement":"%","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:battery"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"success": true}
{"data":{"unique_id":"battery_state","name":"Battery State","type":"sensor","state":0,"device_class":"battery","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:battery-minus"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"cpu_temp","name":"CPU Temperature","type":"sensor","state":0,"unit_of_measurement":"C","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:cpu-64-bit"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"free_ram","name":"Free Ram","type":"sensor","state":0,"unit_of_measurement":"kilobytes","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:clock"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"cpu_usage","name":"CPU Usage","type":"sensor","state":0,"unit_of_measurement":"%","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:cpu-64-bit"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"wifi_state","name":"Wifi State","type":"sensor","state":0,"icon":"mdi:wifi"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"wifi_ssid","name":"Wifi SSID","type":"sensor","state":0,"icon":"mdi:wifi"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"currently_active_window","name":"Currently Active Window","type":"sensor","state":0,"icon":"mdi:application"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"uptime","name":"Uptime","type":"sensor","state":0,"entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:timer-outline"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"camera_in_use","name":"Camera in use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:camera"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"microphone_in_use","name":"Microphone in use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:microphone"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"location_in_use","name":"Location in use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:crosshairs-gps"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"is_charging","name":"Is Charging","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"device_class":"plug","icon":"mdi:power-plug-off"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":[{"unique_id":"battery_level","type":"sensor","state":"98","icon":"mdi:battery"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"battery_state","type":"sensor","state":"On AC","icon":"mdi:battery-minus"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"is_charging","type":"binary_sensor","state":true,"icon":"mdi:power-plug-off"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"wifi_state","type":"sensor","state":"","icon":"mdi:wifi"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"wifi_ssid","type":"sensor","state":"","icon":"mdi:wifi"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"currently_active_window","type":"sensor","state":"Settings \u2013 Home Assistant och 11 sidor till - Arbete \u2013 Microsoft? Edge","icon":"mdi:application"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"camera_in_use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:camera"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"microphone_in_use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:microphone"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"location_in_use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:crosshairs-gps"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"battery_level","type":"sensor","state":"98","icon":"mdi:battery"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"is_charging","type":"binary_sensor","state":true,"icon":"mdi:power-plug-off"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{}
OK
{}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"currently_active_window","type":"sensor","state":"Settings \u2013 Home Assistant och 11 sidor till - Arbete \u2013 Microsoft? Edge","icon":"mdi:application"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"camera_in_use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:camera"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"microphone_in_use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:microphone"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"location_in_use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:crosshairs-gps"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"device_id":"axlt2801","app_id":"ha_desktop_companion","app_name":"HA_Desktop_Companion","app_version":"0.0.0.1","device_name":"AXLT2801","manufacturer":"LENOVO","model":"20JH003EMX","os_name":"Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise","os_version":"Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19043.0","supports_encryption":false}
The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
Created
{"cloudhook_url":"","remote_ui_url":"","secret":null,"webhook_id":""}
{"data":{"unique_id":"battery_level","name":"Battery Level","type":"sensor","state":0,"device_class":"battery","unit_of_measurement":"%","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:battery"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"battery_state","name":"Battery State","type":"sensor","state":0,"device_class":"battery","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:battery-minus"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"cpu_temp","name":"CPU Temperature","type":"sensor","state":0,"unit_of_measurement":"C","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:cpu-64-bit"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"free_ram","name":"Free Ram","type":"sensor","state":0,"unit_of_measurement":"kilobytes","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:clock"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"cpu_usage","name":"CPU Usage","type":"sensor","state":0,"unit_of_measurement":"%","entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:cpu-64-bit"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"wifi_state","name":"Wifi State","type":"sensor","state":0,"icon":"mdi:wifi"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"wifi_ssid","name":"Wifi SSID","type":"sensor","state":0,"icon":"mdi:wifi"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"currently_active_window","name":"Currently Active Window","type":"sensor","state":0,"icon":"mdi:application"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"uptime","name":"Uptime","type":"sensor","state":0,"entity_category":"diagnostic","icon":"mdi:timer-outline"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"camera_in_use","name":"Camera in use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:camera"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"microphone_in_use","name":"Microphone in use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:microphone"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"location_in_use","name":"Location in use","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"icon":"mdi:crosshairs-gps"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
{"data":{"unique_id":"is_charging","name":"Is Charging","type":"binary_sensor","state":false,"device_class":"plug","icon":"mdi:power-plug-off"},"type":"register_sensor"}
Created
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"battery_state","type":"sensor","state":"On AC","icon":"mdi:battery-minus"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"wifi_state","type":"sensor","state":"","icon":"mdi:wifi"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"wifi_ssid","type":"sensor","state":"","icon":"mdi:wifi"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
{}
OK
OK
{}
OK
{}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"currently_active_window","type":"sensor","state":"","icon":"mdi:application"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
{"data":[{"unique_id":"camera_in_use","type":"binary_sensor","state":true,"icon":"mdi:camera"}],"type":"update_sensor_states"}
OK
OK
OK

I got this error.

When you click ok its continue ?