HA OS + RPi 4 + RaspBee 2 - not working?

Hi all you fantastic people! :grin:

I’m new here, but normally fairly technically inclined :wink:

I have bought a setup of HA OS + RPi 4 + RaspBee 2 which I’m trying to get to work to control my Zigbee lights.

I’ve setup my HA OS using the image found on Raspberry Pi - Home Assistant and its working nicely so far.

Then I’ve read that I have to add deCONZ (deCONZ - Home Assistant) to get the RaspBee working, and here its first asking for an IP (I’m assuming its just the same IP as my HA OS is running on?) and then for me to unlock the gateway.

This I however do not know how to do, as I did not install any other software apart from flashing the Micro SD Card with the image from the first link above for the RPi 4.

I’ve read a lot about deCONZ (and disabling bluetooth) here in the community, but I dont understand what should be my next move :sweat_smile:
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for any pointers!! :hugs:

There are some pointers here :

You first need to install the deconz add-on. You can find it under the supervisor menu. After installing the add-on, you can go on to install the integration, which is asking for the IP.

Thank you both @Burningstone and @francisp - I’ve installed deconz via supervisor, but then I need to configure it via config.txt which I dont know how to access.

I’ve installed ssh/terminal so I can run terminal as admin in the browser, but here I cannot find the config.txt (there is not /boot folder as an example).

My OS is the https://github.com/home-assistant/operating-system/releases/download/6.1/haos_rpi4-64-6.1.img.xz as described under Raspberry Pi - Home Assistant and this otherwise works as it should, I believe.

So - any pointers on where I can edit config.txt? :sweat_smile:

Remove the SD-card insert it into a PC (preferably Linux) and the /boot partition should show up.