HA stops work every Monday

Indeed, changing the SD card solved the problems. It’s for the second time that my RPI didn’t crash on Monday. This after several months.

I have now a Samsung Evo Plus MicroSDXC 64GB UHS Class I | Class 10 | U3 |.
So it is a U3 that writes at 60MB/s read 100MB/s

Before I had a Kingston Canvas Select Plus microSDXC 64 GB UHS Class I | Class 10 | U1. So a U1

For information: I bought two identical SD cards at the time I bought my RPI model4. So I tried first with the second identical Kingston card. But this second SD card had the same problem of the “Monday crash”

Im using hassos on a rpi4 2Gb with an original rpi4 ucbc adapter. My router is a fritzbox7590.
Mine stops every monday around 4am

@Antoine_Evertze do try a new SD card with proper capabilities. Somehow a process runs on Sunday night that causes an issue with some SDcards. As you can see in all cases listed here and in the github the problem does not occur with a proper SDCard . mine has been running for two months now without any issue.

As I said, I changed my SD card with a Samsung Evo and this solved the problem. I changed nothing else. It’s already my 4th Monday without a crash.

Somebody of the development team should look at the (housekeeping?) application that runs every Monday morning around 02h. It cannot be hard to correct this problem by ex. limiting the writing speed or the CPU utilization of this application. This will reduce the frustration of a lot of persons and increase the reputation of HA.

Who can forward this problem to the development team?

Anybody. see

It’s been a while sinds the initial problem. In my case the problem was solved with the july 2021 update.
But now the last two weeks the problem is back. Already tried a different sd card (evo). Didn’t help.
Any suggestions?

Today it happens again

@aee74

March '21 installed a sandisk extreme 32GB card and haven’t had any crash issues since then. My raspberry Pi ran unattended for like 5 months (had a bit of a break on the home automation stuff). In the fall picked up and have been actively using the stuff again without any crash issue.
Keeping my fingers crossed…