Ha supervisor update fails (timeout) on 2022.11.0 -> 2022.11.2

One of my several HA instances is stuck not being able to update the supervisor…and not able to update anything else as a result. This is on a Home Assistant Blue device using the official OS/Supervisor/Core.

There is no info in either ‘/config/home-assistant.log’ or via ‘ha supervisor ogs’ that indicates the problem. In fact, the update command times out after 60 minutes without any info as to why.

[core-ssh ~]$ time ha supervisor upgrade
Processing... Done.

Post "http://supervisor/supervisor/update": context deadline exceeded (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)

real    60m0.006s
user    0m1.859s
sys 0m2.155s

Supervisor info:

arch: aarch64
auto_update: true
channel: beta
debug: false
debug_block: false
diagnostics: true
healthy: true
ip_address: 172.30.32.2
logging: info
supported: true
timezone: America/Los_Angeles
update_available: true
version: 2022.11.0
version_latest: 2022.11.2
wait_boot: 5

Any ideas what might be going on here? I have power cycled entirely several times and tried to do manual updates. I also tried to do OS update, but this is what is returned:

[core-ssh config]$ ha os update
Processing... Done.

Error: 'OSManager.update' blocked from execution, system is not running - CoreState.STARTUP

OS info:

[core-ssh tmp]$ ha os info
board: odroid-n2
boot: B
data_disk: /dev/mmcblk1p4
update_available: true
version: "9.3"
version_latest: "9.4"

I can DNS resolve gchr.io when logged directly into the host (well into a SSH add-on).

I can otherwise use HA fine other than not being able to update.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Perhaps same problem as in this thread?

This one has the solution:

Thank you. This is indeed the issue. I resolved one of the hosts.

However, another instance on a Home Assistant Blue is also stuck and the correct SSH add-on was not installed. I hooked up to a TV via HDMI, but I cannot figure out on the Blue devices how to get a shell open! It is stuck in the HA homeassistant CLI tool.