Hass.io screen not loading (404 error)

When attempting to load the HASS.io screen it comes up white and watching requests in Fiddler the following .js file gets a 404:

http://hassio.local:8123/frontend_latest/custom-panel.js

Running 0.75.0, just installed from the 32bit image zip file available here:

Anyone else seeing this issue? suggestions on what to do to correct the issue? is there a place I can get that .js file, and place it on the PI?

3 Likes

I just reinstalled hassio to migrate to hassio os. I’m having the same issue and don’t know what to do.

I’m getting 404 on this file too (frontend_latest/custom-panel.js) - just upgraded from 0.72

Also getting this error. I’m running HassOS on a RPi 3b+ that was previously running 0.74 PERFECTLY. Just updated to 0.75 and boom…

Exactly the same here. Just updated from 0.74.2 to 0.75.0 and the hassio panel is blank

Same here but I see this in the log:

Sat Aug 04 2018 16:22:44 GMT+1000 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Error doing job: Fatal error on transport TCPTransport (error status in uv_stream_t.read callback)
TimeoutError: [Errno 110] Operation timed out

Which now that I think about it may be unrelated. Just upgraded from 0.74.2 to 0.75

Im using hassio docker on ubuntu 16 vm and have the same issue after my upgrade to .75

Using the hassos 1.8 vmdk file in virtualbox, just upgraded to 0.75 and rebooted, working fine.

same issue

Same here…

Same thing here
https://media.jaycehoutman.nl/photo/files/2018-08-04_14-00-55.png

Me too, i tried clearing cache cookies, all on three different browsers-chrome, firefox, safari and my phone also, same image displayed as @houtknots , blank screens for hassio tab

Same here on fresh 0.75 install on pi 3+

Same issue here. Just updated from 0.74.2 to 0.75.0 and the hassio panel is blank.

I believe there is a bug fix on the way. Might take a day to land for hassio though.

Same problem here on a fresh install. Is there anyway to do a fresh install with an older working version?
thx

I have also updated to 0.75 and no issue aboit hassio, but have another problem, Configuration and IDE shows blank screen.

Any suggestion ?

There has just been released a New version of Home-Assistant so probably the Hass.io version will be released later today or tomorrow

I run hass.io docker on Ubuntu 18.04 server, how can I update without the hass.io panel?

1 Like

After the installation from scratch on RPi3 I have the same issue.