Hass.io screen not loading (404 error)

Just turned my Pi3 back on after 2 months to try and fix this issue - sadly I can’t remember the version but it was after an upgrade that it broke.

To confirm, the front end shows ‘404: Not Found’, SSH says connection refused. I have access to the SMB share though.

How do I fix this? I assume I’ll have to connect the Pi to a monitor + keyboard and login that way, but commands would be helpful. Whilst very familiar with the MS/Windows ecosystem, the Linux world remains ever confusing. Help very much appreciated.

EDIT: Connected to my TV. Can’t get a logon prompt - only a white background with homeassistant logo. Is there some key combination required to get a login prompt?

EDIT2: Log from samba share: https://pastebin.com/CRELyZ7X

Disable chromecast in your configuration.yaml file and restart home assistant.

Thanks @nickrout. Before your reply I decided to just reinstall. Trying to restore the configuration now.

I really do wonder. People ask for help, then before anyone answers, they do something else.

I just logged in to comment on this issue.

My hassio installation bricked itself and I just realized it was because of this update. I’m now figuring out how to update it and it is not trivial because I never configured SSH access.

What I find galling and unacceptable is the behavior of some of the people in this thread. @nickrout is being particularly toxic with their snarky comments and insults directed at people trying to get help.

Why may I ask are you updating to 0.75?