Hassio have a wrong date

what hardware are you running on?
Raspberry PI’s do not have a hardware clock, so they need to update from a NTP source before the clock can be trusted.
If you are running a Raspbian OS, then this should happend automatically.

Raspberry Pi
So now what I have to do?

If you are using Raspbian OS, then just wait a few minutes and it should be correct.
If you are using another OS, then you need to configure a NTP client.

He is not running RaspberriPi OS, but HA OS. An NTP-client is built in.

Try setting the time correct using a SSH shell.

or install chrony:

Normally on latest HAssos releases, it check the NTP time on boot and wait for a sync… I believe this was introduced somewhere in 6.2

@francisp Which command via SSH to set the correct time?

I reboot many time, the problem remain

date -s "12 NOV 2021 07:33:00"

Each time you reboot it sort of restart the process. You need to let it run instead.

@WallyR I already let it run for many our, with no results

@francisp
thanks so much
i will try this evening at home (whit this problem i can’t even connect with nabu casa), but i’m afraid it will not work, i read elsewhere that this command does not work on hassio, but i will try and let you know

You can always try this:

it does not work, with your command i get
date invalid
i tryed this command:
date -s "2021-11-13 10:35:00"
but, as i was supposing, i get a
date: can't set date: Operation not permitted

and sudo date -s "2021-11-13 10:35:00"

so stupid, i didn’t use it sudo
but meanwhile i tried this one,

with the usb CONFIG file, with the default NTP configuration plus my fritzbox router as a local NTP server, and now the time is correct

thanks so much for help

PS: how do i include the post as you did it instead of using a normal link?

Put it on a new line.

thanks again

meanwhile i’m trying to update hassio via the supervisor, and now it’s looks to work

but in your opinion, why i got this problem? Why my hassio lost the correct time ?

You might have changed someting on your router.
NTP is using the NTP protocol which is based on UDP and if you use a NTP pool, then replies are not limited to only one source IP and that often confuse a standard configured NAT/Firewall.

I had the exact same problem with the success of new installations not completing on new disks. The log (browser) had a completely wrong date and time. At first I suspected DNS and therefore took out the pi-hole as DNS server. But that did not help. Then I read that for NTP also the UDP protocol is needed and that was then the error: in my Fritzbox new devices may only ‘surf and mail’. After I deleted this restriction for the new Raspberry, everything worked!

“only surf and mail” activate in the setup would have prevented both UDP and TCP connections and probably also connections to GitHub which are required for setup.