HassKit - An Elegant Home Assistant Control App

I installed it this morning. Just downloaded it from the Google play store. Love the simplicity. Really looking forward to it maturing a little.

Hey guys, it’s been a long time since I haven’t update this topic because I was burning too hard updating the app.

Anyway this is how the new update look like

The layout now much more cleaner and elegant

And we can chose what entity show in which room, at which priority level… with ease, just 1 click away.
Also room can use a temperature sensor to change the header bar color, it’s very convenience at glance.

The app also support synchronizing accross device with google sign in. Just login ONE and your data forever sync and backup on the cloud.

The Control are completely rewritten, they are no long dumb touch switch but elegant slider. It’s so pleasing to turn on / off entities now and it’s also more secure

Air Conditioner with Round Slider and Picker

Sleek fan changing speed

Secure open garage door

Change light color and brightness in style

Now app support both Camera snap shot picture and live stream mode

2 Likes

Thank you for creating this APP, so far I like the concept and simplicity of the interface. Great start! I was able to connect and get started fine with my Remote URL which is HTTPS. However, when I try to connect with my local URL, i can login just fine, but the connection doesn’t save. Can you please look into this issue?

Thank you.

1 Like

Great job with this app!

1 Like

I was able to connect fine by removing the /lovelace portion after the IP Address. So enter 192.168.1.32:8123. Nothing else with that.

Thank guys, I don’t visit forum regulary, for faster bug fix, please find me on discord

I’ve added Binary Sensor history today and my app got mention in the newest Home Assistant blog, that make me feel honored.

This looks great for using on a tablet for guests. Just a few items is all the guests need to be able to control.
Any chance we could get a landscape view and a black background?
Really need the landscape for tablet.

1 Like

I will update ipad version in 2-3 week.

Thank for downloading my app.

version: 2.3.0+230

Sensor graph and Binary Sensor status make their first appearance in 2.3.0
Fix bug and improve performance.

I’m trying , I’ll update later how the app response.
Thank you!!

Is it normal that when I open the app it’s takes 10-15 seconds until load the home?

No, it usually instant but for a few user it have up to 30 seconds delay to populate the entity and I don’t know why, still fixing.

What your speed of loading the hasskitdemo server? It’s the standard setup and usually very fast.

Version: 2.3.1+231

Rewrite light color select part. Now your lamb light not limit to pre-defined colors but your imagination.

Very nice! Runnung Hasskit on iPhone Xs Max. Would it be possible to be able to add rooms to the “Home” view? instead of swiping between +15 rooms in the “Rooms” view, just have one icon per room in the “Home” view, clicking each icon takes you to the corresponding room in the “Rooms” view?

Thank for installing the app, let me try think a good way to to it

untitled
version: 2.5.0+250

Notification of Active Devices now selectable individually
Rewrite setting load/save
Rewrite cloud syncing

1 Like

Every time I open the app it appears completely empty until I do reconnect and refresh multiple times. Logged to Google cloud as well still the same behavior.

1 Like

Thank, that happened for a few user but I still don’t know why, inspecting.

Hasskit Version 3.0.0: now you can display website within the app, there are three preset for weather and sport score but you can add any site you like…

Limit maximum 3 website per page view because too many may take too much phone RAM

Will be on store tommorrow, link download for early adopter (android only)

Hay bro this is 10 out 10

and so sexly