HassOS 2.2 can't start or install add-ons

I’ve just switch from a Pi 3 to an Asus tinker board S using HassOS 2.2.

I’ve wiped and restored to my latest backup and everything works fine except that I can’t start already installed add-ons and I can’t install new add-ons…

Logs in hassio:
18-09-23 12:21:02 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Updated Home Assistant API token
18-09-23 12:23:27 ERROR (SyncWorker_18) [hassio.docker] Can’t create container from addon_core_configurator: 404 Client Error: Not Found (“No such image: homeassistant/armhf-addon-configurator:latest”)
18-09-23 12:25:28 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [hassio.docker] Can’t create container from addon_a0d7b954_pi-hole: 404 Client Error: Not Found (“No such image: hassioaddons/pi-hole-armhf:latest”)
18-09-23 12:38:56 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker] Can’t create container from addon_core_configurator: 404 Client Error: Not Found (“No such image: homeassistant/armhf-addon-configurator:latest”)
18-09-23 12:39:44 ERROR (SyncWorker_16) [hassio.docker] Can’t create container from addon_core_configurator: 404 Client Error: Not Found (“No such image: homeassistant/armhf-addon-configurator:latest”)
18-09-23 12:40:13 ERROR (SyncWorker_8) [hassio.docker] Can’t create container from addon_core_configurator: 404 Client Error: Not Found (“No such image: homeassistant/armhf-addon-configurator:latest”)
18-09-23 12:40:45 INFO (SyncWorker_10) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image hassioaddons/ssh-armhf tag 3.4.1.
18-09-23 12:51:02 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Updated Home Assistant API token

As you can see, for already installed add-ons I have this error:
404 Client Error: Not Found ("No such image: homeassistant/armhf-addon-configurator:latest")

For add-ons I’d like to install no error but nothing happens except this in the log:
18-09-23 12:40:45 INFO (SyncWorker_10) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image hassioaddons/ssh-armhf tag 3.4.1.

I have tried to remove and reinstall but it won’t install

Any idea?

I didn’t know there even was a hassos for anything other than a Raspberry Pi!

The error is telling you that you are trying to use a RPi docker image that is made for a RPi which is probably why it isn’t found for your platform.

You probably want to do an install using a distro like Debian or Ubuntu and then use the hass.io generic linux install.

HassOS is currently in beta for Odroid C2 and Asus tinker board.
Tried a new complete reinstall and I can install and use add-ons. If I restore my backup I can’t use add-ons anymore…
Does that mean we can’t restore a hassio full backup from a Pi to anything else?
Should ask @pvizeli

You can restore a snapshot on any flavour of Hass.io

Hello, did you find any solution ?

Yes. I have restored everything from the backup except add-ons.
Maybe this issue is solved now that there have been some release since HassOS 2.2