Having issue with floorplan on iOS

So for some reason the floorplan wont load on my phone, it works perfectly on my computer using chrome, but when i use the IOS app or the phone browser it just shows empty (just white screen where the floorplan should go) any ideas? i even tried just adding a small square and same issue…

1 Like

I also have this issue. It says “Script error” for me though, so I’m thinking maybe something with the js-files?

As of 0.51 (I think) others have seen issues with iOS - you’re not alone. If you search you’ll find a number of posts on the matter.

Exactly same as me.

Same issue

I found like three in the big Floorplan-thread, but the point with this part of the forums is to break out questions, right? So I think it’s fine with a separate thread about this.
However I can’t find if someone is working on this or have found what the issue is.

My point was to (a) let you know that you’re not alone in this, and (b) direct you to other threads that might have useful information.

That said, it looks like nobody’s raised an issue, so there’s no formal bug report as yet. If somebody raises one, and then the rest of you add relevant information, the devs have a chance of fixing it.

1 Like

Ah sorry, I thought you were being thick.:smile:
The first thing that the issue thingy says is that you should have the newest version of Hass, and I haven’t updated yet from 51, maybe someone else can confirm that the issue is still there on the most recent release?

Same issue… Re: raising a bug, I dont think Floorplan is not (yet?) a native component, so that place to raise the bug would be https://github.com/pkozul/ha-floorplan. That being said, looks like one exists https://github.com/pkozul/ha-floorplan/issues/28

1 Like

Yeah, someone says: The problem is due to Polymer 2.0 changes in HA 0.51 the external stylesheet can't be loaded. Haven't find a fix yet
:frowning: Hope that someone is finding some way to fix, it’s really a bummer

Looks like this bug is our issue: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/9053. It’s been open for a while and no one has looked into it. I’m assuming we’re just going to have to wait for IOS and FireOS to support Polymer 2.0 :confused:

1 Like

in version HA 0.53.1, the floorplan custom state card is not show

What specific feature is floorplan using that causes this? The rest of home-assistant shows up on IOS safari.

Hi to everyone!
I just get it to work!
The way to fix it:

1. Enter to the Home Asistant configuration.yaml and add this code: (if you dont have it before)
    frontend:
    javascript_version: latest

2. Restart Home-asistant (i was restart all my Ressberry Pi)

3. On your iOS device get into Settings->Safari->Advance->Website Data
    And now just delete all the data that are have on the Domain/IP that you’re using to enter HA

Let my know if its work for you to :slight_smile:
(working well on ios 11.4 on my iPhone 7 Plus , and on Ipad mini)
Ha version 0.70.1 and the latest version from floor plan GitHub

6 Likes

brilliant @VirtualL that you very much!

1 Like

Agreed @VirtualL, this solve my problem also. I’m on 0.70.1. Now I can see the floorplan in iOS 11. Fortunately, I did not have to clear my iOS browser cache. Simply adding the javascript_version: latest to configuration.yaml, and restarting hass worked for me.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank @VirtualL! It worked for me.

1 Like

Took me day to figure out, and your post solved it for me! Legend, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still not working for me :frowning: