So, I think I may have made a minor breakthrough. The last image I uploaded, I only had C1 connected. As you can see, every third number is at a zero value. This morning I made some changes for grins and giggles, because the thing has been pretty useless to me thus far.
I changed the group 1 report to 6915 so that I would have C1 and C2 Watts and kWh’s and Total Watts and kWh. The first three values and the last three values have consistently only updated upon a restart of HA. The middle three values seem to be the live/real-time numbers.
As soon as I restarted HA and it reported again, the picture cleared some. As you can see, the top three values, the energy readings, what should be kWh, seemed to clearly indicate one is C1 and the other C2 and the third value is the difference between the two. Why the first two values showed readings with only one clamp connected previously, I have no clue.
Based on that, I kind of worked my way down the list based on what I was seeing. Though I am not yet confident they are as I have labeled other than the middle three values being real-time updates.
A note on the real-time updates. No matter what I set the reporting interval to, whether it be every 10 minutes or 10 seconds, it does not do so at the intervals specified. It reports, seemingly, every couple of minutes or so. Even more confusing, the three values that seem to be the real-time values, don’t all update at the same time. The first one will update, then a minute or so later the second and then, finally, the third value will update.
The bottom three values seem to be historical totals. Though, again, I am not 100% confident in this.
I am not sure I am going to keep this device around. My hope was that it would provide some kind of real-time values that you could write automations against along with being insightful to how much energy was being used. I didn’t pay a lot for it, thankfully.