Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Also turn off the message center, my Hikvision device can’t ring both private sip and message center, probably yours can’t either

I’ve completely failed with proposed “hybrid registration” approach
there are no Invites from doorphone to asterisk:5060 afterword

I’ve tried 10010100005, 10010100000, 10000000005 extensions and configured “Call indoor station = 5”
Where I’m wrong?

That was reason for me to trying emulate “Call to ManageCenter” scenario
(At least, if I specify asterisk’s IP in Management Center field, INVITEs on port 5060 starts to come)

I will appreciate for any help…

Thanks. I have made progress and the Automation was reliably turning on a Hive light when the door bell was pressed.

However, I am unable to get the Sonos to play the door bell sound.

The trigger works and runs the automation OK. But no sound.

I have the .mp3 file in the HA media folder and it plays OK when looking on the HA browser.

Any ideas why the door bell sound is not being played from the Sonos?

The only thing I can think off is that the path to the .mp3 is not formed correctly, but looks OK

i dont think you can play mp3 files like that, why not store them and use path or something instead of http ? does the service actually work without the automation?
Probably you can find a lot of examples on these forums to play mp3 files :slight_smile:

Not sure what you mean. The .mp3 is stored in the media folder so wouldn’t pointing the URL play the sound.

Ah. I see. Thanks. I’m getting a 404 error - Not found.

So it looks like the path is wrong which is very odd as I see the sound file in the media folder.

I sense I am getting close but its odd that the traces don’t show any error when the door bell is pressed and does not play.

UPDATE. It looks the issue is that the files cant be played from the Media folder. I created a folder called /sounds under the www folder and it plays OK.

Hi Fabio, have You find some TCP dump of exchange btw indoor and outdoor Hikvisions?
Just to understand XML syntax/add to Asterisk

lets continue in private message

Anybody here with an ds-kd8003-ime1 outdoor unit who has also problems with activating motion detection messages?

Since I upgraded to the latest firmware I can activate the motion detection but can not check the notification for surveillance center (“Device Error” / “Parameter Error”). Hence I´m not seeing any notifications in Home Assistant nor within the Hikvision Cloud App.

Any idea?
Thanks

What firmware are you on?

Firmware: V2.2.62

Hmm , same as me, I can see motion evenst if I enable it on ivms

After install and reboot cannot access to entities:

Can help?
Thanks

Try to delete the integration and restart addon

Yap, I already did that and nothing!
Unistall, reboot, install and Another reboot.

I forgot to mention that I’m still using the hikvision-sdk add-on that you recently deleted. Will this have any influence?

Try to upgrade indeed to latest version

I didn’t understand . the firmware is in the latest version and I think the add-ons are too.

I have a 6113 doorbell. I can do two way audio via frigate but I am unable to hear audio from the doorbell via asterisk. I am using the asterisk add on.

What codec should I use in my endpoint configuration? I currently have alaw, ulaw and h264 but I don’t get audio.