Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Previuously, we had tamper/door/motion/call, now we capture ALL possible events and each event is a seperate device trigger now, it also now includes alarm in events
Also much better logging, multiple doorbell support, easier to maintain, it uses images now

Most important, it can also run standalone, for Openhab users or others , thats also the reason we use mqtt now…

have fun with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m playing with it add the moment, for some reason only the door relay 1 works for me.

In the logs I see the the reject command, but it’s not pushing true

I also have only my Doorbell in the config!? With the SDK add-on I had also my indoor unit provided with a IP address etc

Hi , have look at the docs/setup again , you can add multiple doorstations or indoorstation, it’s also explained how to use door X

I got it working for now, the beta addon is a bit limeted on the documentation.

I found on the normal addon documentation that you can add a " ip_indoor" , I tried to only provided the ip_indoor. That’s not working!

Then I added I full config of the indoor unit!

Name
Ip
User
Password

Then I get a second device with only options

Answer call
Reject call etc.

I get the same options under my Doorbell but they are not working, the reject on the indoor works

Limited , how do you mean?

I mean:

On the normal addon you see a option to use “ip_indoor”

On the beta addon you won’t see anything about it on the documentation

No, true, just add it as a second device :+) , you can add as many devices you want, indoor , outdoor, they all now capture events or you can send commands

But you are indeed correct, the example config tells indeed about adding 2 doorbells, maybe we need to clarify it with an third device as indoor

Here you go:

1 Like

Lovely, the only thing that rest is…
I get the answer call / reject call on the outdoor and the indoor as well. But only on the indoor they work

True, some people need to send to indoor some do need to send to outdoor, so we just add them on both places :+)

It’s specific to the type of doorbell you have

Before, without specifying ip_indoor, it was send to outdoor…now you have the choise

It’s also there for future use, maybe we need the commands when using two way audio, who knows :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might help someone. Because I don’t understand.Processing: HIKVISION ISAPI_2.6-IPMD Service.pdf…HIKVISION ISAPI_2.6-IPMD Service.pdf | DocDroid

All ISAPi docs are in first post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely my workaround to reject call 5 seconds after notify Scrypted isn’t good as I thought it’d be, but it’s great for notifying me of new calls.

Hey @pergola.fabio looking at Hikvision plugin to Scrypted is difficult to adapt a reject command immediately when I start two-way calling? It could fix almost completely the Doorbells integration with Scypted, after all is possible to give ringing and motions events thankful you plugin and two-way audio is working as well.

There’s a lot of codes in the document, but I’m not developer and make no idea what’s mean :sweat_smile:

You want to modify that script? Yeah you can just setup a new ISAPi command before or after starting two way audio, but this command can only be send to outdoor… Indoor doesn’t accept ISAPi, only SDK…

Here is command that you need to add…

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx  -d '{"CallSignal":{"cmdType":"reject"}}' -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X PUT http://192.168.0.x/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal?format=json
1 Like

Do you also have a Google home device? I’m wondering if it supports two way audio on Google home devices?

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have any Google Home devices, but I tested it on Alexa and it works on Alexa, just like my old Ring doorbell used to do.

After the change from baresip to RTSP-APP i noticed that early media is not working for me. I receive the call on linphone or linhome but no early media. (my configuration is exactly the same as the documentation except passwords,sip account etc.) Early media is enabled on apps. What can i do to trace where the problem could be?

You need to use Linphone, not Linhome, linhome doesn’t have the fix yet, will come in 1.2 release…

But if you fire the AGI command, you actually have the call coming in? Try as a test a phone call from a local extension (linphone desktop) to the rtsp user, you should see then video
Just call with a local extension to ‘rtsp’ , that number does an auto answer and shows you an rtsp stream

Ok, tried only with linphone. If i press doorbell or call from local sip linphone to 9000 or 9001 my phone rings but no early media. I have to answer the call and then press the video button in app to view the stream. I noticed that video is choppy or sometimes black screen, like too much delay. While the indoor station (before picking up call from phone) is showing video real time. When i was using your old addon (baresip) and linhome was working fine.