Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

??
No, don’t call to 9000 or 9001, those are local channels, call to ‘rtsp’ , it’s also an endpoint… Try to see if you see video when calling to usernumber ‘rtsp’…

Also , early media, is an option in Linphone settings, you need to turn it on… That’s maybe why you don’t see it… No choppy at all here. Maybe try channel 102?

@pergola.fabio Choppy video fixed. When i created the custom folder inside asterisk i moved the pjsip_custom,confbridge and extensions instead of copying them. In another update one more folder created automatically called default including all default config files i suppose. I copied the 3 files mentioned earlier (as stock config) back to path asterisk/ and now video is smooth using 101 or 102 channel. If i remove the files from there again for testing it still works fine…If it works, it works! It’s no a network issue because by the time the video was laggy i tried with vlc and ivms and it was smooth… Tried device reboot etc.As for calling ‘rtsp’ it auto answers the call with video feed. Tomorrow i will test by pressing the doorbell button. Spoke too soon. Stream is working fine using micro sip client only from pc. From iphone, still the same. I will start over and post here when i find my mistake.

Yes, they changed folder structure in last add-on updates, now you need to modify the files indeed in asterisk/custom/…

I always test with Linphone on Android or Linphone on desktop… What version does iphone have? It’s possible that the media fix is not yet included, do you just see black screen when calling ‘rtsp’ ?

1 Like

Linphone ios version 5.0.2 / Linphone SDK 5.2.32

When i call rtsp video feed is black for 5-10 seconds and then stream appears but it jumps seconds, frozen stream etc. At the same time audio is great. At call statistics its showing received fps under video section 0.5 to 1.5 fps. Sending is 20+ fps.

can you try it from another Linphone client? android/windows?

This was recently fixed:

Right now i am trying with windows linphone but it doesnt register…Tried from 2 pc. (micro sip registers fine although.) In the past it was registering using linphone desktop…Nothing in logs. It doesnt even try to register. (Completely removed program, reinstalled latest desktop version, firewall off, same subnet etc.)…I ll try with android in the afternoon.

That’s strange I always use Linphone desktop for testing

Windows kept connection from lan network and wifi, Wifi was connected to guest network for other testing and linphone chose that as gw…Anyway, registered but black screen when i call rtsp.

Is that black screen when you are just calling number: ‘rtsp’ ? I have no issues with that here… You changed the RTSP in the rtsp user right?

Hi all
I change my 1 generation Videointecom IP DS-KV8102-IM to new 2 generation DS-KD8003-IME1(B). I see that image vide quality is ver bar and worst compare to my old DS-KV8102-IM. I change setting on door station to full HD resolution but still image is like some blurry. Is any chance to someone send me screenshot from also the same model to i can compare quality image and also show what setting has on doorstation ?

Is the video quality worse on your indoor panel? Or is it also worse on the rtsp stream? Can you an example screenshot?

On all also panel indoor also on rtsp is the same. Look this is screenshot from VLC on channel streaming 1

And full on google drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hTlnOMdvCUiIAF2Dt4B9fTu17Bposv60/view?usp=sharing

Hi,
I I bought Hikvision Doorbell DS-KV6113.I tried to install both Hikvision-Addons" versions. However, HA sensors still do not appear for me.

Did I miss something?
By the way, I turned on the DEBUG log and there are no errors

Hi, you are looking in wrong place :+)

There is MQTT stuff being created, go-to, integrations, then MQTT, then select the device, there you will see the stuff

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Now just need to find how to make to call to HA :slight_smile:

The addon is for sensors and events, not for calling :+)

If you want pickup calls with HA Lovelace card, you need to enable sip

1 Like

Maybe it’s a stupid q but when I press the doorbell button should I get the status in Logbook?

Yeah, i see it changed to “idle” ?

but you should see this one changing, also check addon log
its also possible on first start of the addon, its still downloading a list of past events ( backlog), once its downlaoded, it should be good

Hi all, FYI, while go2rtc introduced support for ISAPI two way-audio it is broken right now (at least on my setup), this PR Fix ISAPI 2 Way Audio by acardace · Pull Request #332 · AlexxIT/go2rtc · GitHub once merged will fix it.

I’ve tested it on my DS-KV6113 and webrtc with 2 way audio works perfectly.

1 Like

Thnx for sharing, now we only need a lovelace card with 2 audio support :slight_smile:

1 Like