Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Does the hangup work while the call is still ringing? I thought it only worked if you do an answer first?

I’ll test next week and then add it

1 Like

The unlock id is now an attribute of the relay switch entity, when door opened, the door relay is on for 2 sec and the attribute is then updated… It’s called “control source”

2 Likes

Thank you! I noticed that if you open the lock from the Hikconnect app or using the indoor panel, then this field is empty :frowning:
In the previous version it was like this:
Hikconnect: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Indoor Panel: 49,48,48,49,48,49,49,48,48,48,49,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Home Assistant: 97,98,99,100,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 (now 9798991, its Ok!)

1 Like

Yeah, opening door from Hikconnect or indoor, is probably done by SIP, so indeed different value…

And yes, we made string more shorter now , to read it better

But it should not be empty, what do you see in the addon log when opening from indoor/Hikconnect? Do you see the unlock event?

Edit, we are removing the ending 00, so indeed it should be empty when using Hikconnect, that’s correct, but the indoor should work?

1 Like

yes, I’m sorry! when opening from home, everything is fine. Zeros are cut too! Fine!

Ok , perfect , it’s better this way?

Yes, it’s more convenient, of course! Thank you!
I will now rewrite the telegram bot … and change the id of the all keys (11) in the database)))

1 Like

But you don’t see an attribute when Hikconnect was used? Or just a blanc string? Maybe it’s better to change to “0” ? Or leave it with “” ?

Oh. Better to change to “0”, of course. If possible, that would be great!

Ok, will change that in next beta

1 Like

hey @hoicj @VCTGomes

## 3.0.0-beta.19 - 2022-04-15

### Added

- Added hangup button
- Changed unlock record attribute for switch relay to "00" when it was empty when using Isapi/... for open door

I tested it sometimes ago and it does. Hang Up is also excellent to finish the call.

Excellent news! I’ll be waiting for.

Omg! So fast! You’re awesome, Fábio! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! What entity can I use to know the ID from who unlock the door?

it is shown as an attribute in the relay switch, …

i dont know how its created, maybe a combination of timestamp, not sure if its static, i dont use it, but its probaly static, since @hoicj is using those values todo something :slight_smile:

in my case, hangUp doest work at all, I always receive error 29 , …

What device do you have? are you using it to send to indoor or outdoor station ?

I’m using a 6113 (B). Definitely I received the Error while hanging up call: (‘Error while calling ISAPI /ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal?format=json’, 23, ‘Device does not support this function.’).

Weird. I used to use it sometime ago when I developed an Scrypted in Python to send the ringing command to Scrypted… I really dunno what happened, but I’ll do more tests after.

When I used my Python Scrypted I was with no indoor panel, but now I have one, however I get data directly from doorbell

maybe the command is different , now i use SDK to send ISAPI commands, maybe its not supported

1 Like

Hmm… makes sense!

Yes, these IDs are unique! I use them to identify the people who opened the door.

1 Like