Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Hi, i got a docker running on my synology but the call sensor keeps cycling from ringing dismissed idle. any idea ?

2023-04-24 22:32:38.729 INFO event:video_intercom_alarm:109 - Video intercom alarm from outdoor stdout

22:32:38 [2023-04-24 22:32:38.726][INF] Alarm[0] IP[xxxx] data_len[568] alarm_len[568] status[430] stdout

22:32:45 2023-04-24 22:32:45.676 DEBUG event:_handle_callback:192 - Callback invoked from SDK stdout

22:32:45 [2023-04-24 22:32:45.676][INF] Alarm[0] IP[xxxx] data_len[568] alarm_len[568] status[430] stdout

22:32:45 2023-04-24 22:32:45.678 DEBUG event:_invoke_handlers:166 - Invoking 2 handlers stdout

22:32:45 2023-04-24 22:32:45.679 INFO mqtt:video_intercom_alarm:239 - Call dismissed, updating sensor stdout

22:32:45 settings: mqtt=MQTT(host='xxxxx', username=xxxx, password=xxxx, client_name=None, tls_key=None, tls_certfile=None, tls_ca_cert=None, discovery_prefix='homeassistant', state_prefix='hmd') entity=SensorInfo(component='sensor', device=DeviceInfo(name='outdoor', model='DS-KV6113-WPE1(B)', manufacturer='Hikvision', sw_version='V2.2.53', hw_version='0x0', identifiers='xxxxxx', connections=None, configuration_url=None), device_class=None, enabled_by_default=None, entity_category=None, expire_after=None, force_update=None, icon='mdi:bell', name='Call state', object_id='outdoor_call_state', qos=None, unique_id='xxxx-call_state', unit_of_measurement=None) debug=False manual_availability=True stdout

22:32:45 topic_prefix: sensor/outdoor/Call-state stdout

22:32:45 config_topic: homeassistant/sensor/outdoor/Call-state/config stdout

22:32:45 state_topic: hmd/sensor/outdoor/Call-state/state stdout

22:32:45 wrote_configuration: True

using beta 19 amd64

That’s probably a backlog of past events, I should stop once it’s download, it’s only first time :slight_smile:

ok wil try to see if it stops after a while, tnx.

1 Like

maybe rebooting the device helps, maybe it will clear out past events, not sure

nope already tried that

ok, then you need to wait? is it still grabbing events?

yes, still going :slight_smile:

The buttons do work, i can answer, reject a call and can also reboot the device.

yeah, then you need to wait indeed, i dont know how many events the device keep in history

Is there an event date or something that can be written to output to see if it is actually getting old events ?

no, it doesnt display it in logs, i’m still finding a way/method to just grab realtime events, but havent found a way yet :frowning:

1 Like

It stopped grabbing events after 90 min or so. It is now responding to realtime events. Tnx!

cool, enjoy the addon now :slight_smile:

is this normal ?

[2023-04-25 09:20:01.130][DBG] Alarm chan [0] recv timeout[2]!

I set the log level to INFO

yeah, not sure where its coming from, not find a way to disable that, just set DBG SDK log to “NONE” , and then its gone , sdk log is not needed, just for troubleshooting

1 Like

Hi! Did you manage to find a solution? I have the same problem with FAKE calls

It’s the backlog of past events, give it a while, once downloaded it should be stable :slight_smile:

Hello Guys
Thanks Fabio for all your help
I am new here I want to take a hikvision what do you recomment for 1 apartement ?
The histroy is so long that I think it is a good idea to have a small resume :wink:

Is there some hikvision that support Google Home or a way to do it ?

I was thinking to DS-KD8003-IME1 what do you think

If i would buy again, no hikvision for me anymore :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the great work! I am using a Docker image and it is working well. I can confirm that the Home Assistant app is able to display the status of a call and the lock state. Whenever I open the door using a Mifare or the app, the status gets updated accordingly. However, if I open the door using an external ‘Exit’ button located within the perimeter, the doorbell indicates that ‘The door is opened’, but the status in Home Assistant does not change. Is there a bug that needs to be fixed?

Hmm, that possibly another type of event , do you see something in the log when you open the door with the exit button? It’s probably classified as an alarm I/O event… You can also build automations based on this type of event