Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Thanks! :smiley: this worked. Now the state in ivms changed to registered. Does the script has to be executed with every restart?

Now i have to figure out how to forward the call to my linhome account.

Ah, that’s good , well now stop the script and add your trunk config again, interested in this too…

Let’s see if asterisk can register now …

If the script is stopped, and you still have the 404 error,
with the asterisk trunk… then the script needs to run in background with the automation as described in the addon docs… and you need indeed option 2, just to receive the invite…
Then just copy paste my dialplan, change the Linhome user and you are good to go…

When i do that i get the 404 again. So i will add the startup automation executing the script.

Ok, interesting, still don’t know why, maybe it’s because it’s rejecting it , I can’t troubleshoot it since I don’t have that old device , it was just guessing for me…

Maybe I will make that script part of the addon, so you don’t need it to fire it manually…

Gonna have a look again tomorrow at your sngrep log and compare it to mine…maybe I can find the cause…

Do you want to do more testing for me then?

That would be nice :slight_smile: . I love to help where i can :wink: Your doing great work!

Thnx , much appreciated…

Anyway, you can now start the dialplan, you should be good to go…

Btw , if you subscribe on the free linhome service , you can login with I believe 5 or 10 accounts at once , and they all receive early video

Or you can use the lovelace sip card to receive the call and join the conference that I start with my dialplan

Feel free to join the asterisk discord channel … I’m active there too, we started it like 2 years ago

Ok nice! thanks!

My knowledge of sip/asterisk is not that great but i love to learn more about it. What are the details of the discord channel?

Here is the invite link

Still a growing channel, it’s quite recent… lots of dahua people there, not many people have Hikvision…
But it will grow especially because phVoip is coming native to HA soon. Great things to come with SIP :slight_smile:

But the biggest advantage of my approach instead of the native sip setting on the device itself is that you still have early media on the indoor panels, that’s not possible otherwise with the sip setting on the device itself…
Asterisk will act as an indoor extension and from there you can do what you want… I still need to figure out why video is gone… That’s why I use baresip approach…

But my knowledge of sip is basic too, still a learning path for me

Yes i saw that in the documentation. Thats the reason why I am trying it :slight_smile: And one day when it works great with the sip card then i will replace my big bulky indoor panel with the tuya android touchscreen and run HA companion on that :slight_smile:

I have this error now when i added the dial plan.

[Feb 26 23:27:32] WARNING[443][C-00000001]: pjsip/dialplan_functions.c:1018 pjsip_acf_dial_contacts_read: Specified endpoint '10000000005' was not found
[Feb 26 23:27:32]     -- Executing [10000000005@default:1] Dial("PJSIP/hikvision-00000000", "") in new stack
[Feb 26 23:27:32]     -- No devices or endpoints to dial (technology/resource)
[Feb 26 23:27:32]     -- Auto fallthrough, channel 'PJSIP/hikvision-00000000' status is 'CHANUNAVAIL'

and this is the sngrep of it.

Well, you still need one indoor panel to register one :wink:

You can also directly register on outdoor station, but I failed getting two way audio and it didn’t allow multiple accounts, so I stopped that approach, since I still want to use my indoor panels with early media

Did you add example 1 or 2 ? Make sure to add it to the default section

Yes I will place somewhere alse then :slight_smile:

example 2. and i replaced the linhome login with my credentials.

I think you didn’t copy paste it in the default section ( in extensions.conf), that’s why it’s not finding 10000000005

You also added that second trunk config, right?

Yes added second trunk config. I added the dial plan on the end of file. I will try in default section now.