Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

We are also getting this “peer rtp port” error, even when using your rtsp_sip repo with the Auth header fix. Could this error be one of the possible reasons?

You need to make sure you initiate the call from the rtsp-app, so if you want to dial multiple users, you need to make multiple calls from the rtsp-app

I started with using of this addon in Home assistant. I see in MQTT both switches (for main door and for gate). But when I click on one of them in mobile app or on indoor display, the status is not changed in MQTT. IP address and admin and password is OK. What I’m doing wrongly?

The switches are only on for 2 seconds, normally you can see it appearing in the addon log

Hey guys, I don’t know well if this is the last update I’ve installed on my DS-KV6113-WPE1(B), but I’m finally getting snapshots from /ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture using the digest authentication.

It’s indeed possible with newer firmwares, the snapshot links are also in the release notes

1 Like

Hi there. Great job! Is it possible to access doorstation stream through indoor station? I have the passwords of doorstation but i can not access it from my network. My thought is if it is possible to access it through Wi-Fi address of indoor station that is in my network. Doorstation is in 192.168.100.0 network and my network is 192.168.1.0/24. The indoor station has WiFi ip (192.168.1.15). I set up my network for 192.168.100.0/24 to use 192.168.1.15 as gateway but it doesnt seem to work (no ping to outdoor station). Any thoughts-suggestions?

With the addon it’s not possible…
But in theory it should work…
If you press the actual live view button on indoor, it opens an rtsp stream, so if there is an sdk todo the same , it should work, but didn’t found it yet…

Another way is using sip using the sdk, but I don’t know if the outdoor is able to auto answer…

We also tried reverse engineering the hikconnect cloud, we found a lot of commands based on https , but the camera stream is probably some other method, if you know someone that can reverse engineer, it should be possible

Is it possible to unlock my door on home assistant using the Hikvision camera, i forgot the model of my hikvision camera but it has facial recognition that is needed to unlock the door

Yeah, I have seen users before using door stations with facial

Hello, I have a ds-kh8350-wte1 room station and a ds-kv6113-wpe1(b) intercom, also 2 main intercoms on the ground floor are connected to the room station, so in total 2 intercoms are connected to the room station via the local network (I do not have access to it) and my external intercom 6113, I have access to the room station and intercom via wifi from my local network
is it possible to integrate ds-kh8350-wte1 with all the rtsp streams that are connected to it? now i have connected only kv6113 to home assistant and integrated it with apple home kit, but when two doorbells ring only kh8350 knows about it and i don’t have any event from kh8350 and i don’t know how to get any rtsp links for the stream (if possible)

In order to view the rtsp stream, you need access to the outdoor station
If you dont have access to outdoor station, and you want notifications, its better to use the HikConnect integrtation (cloud), you can find it in Hacs

In future version of Addon, if you have an outdoor station with multiple buttons, it will be possible to know what indoor device was called… now its indeed a “general” event

Ciao Fabio, innanzi tutto grazie del tuo fantastico lavoro.
scrivo in inglese cosi magari puo essere d’aiuto per altri.
I have a DS-KV8413-WME1(C) (the 4-button model) and I was wondering if it would be possible to create a frigate card for each button since I would like to create a HA user for each person in the family. is it possible to do this? or is the ringing status unique for all buttons? thanks

Hi, those 4 buttons, are they calling 4 different indoor stations?

I don’t have indoor station, I wish I could do without it.

How do you want to link those 4 buttons to persons? The devices needs to be setup to call “someone”, maybe you can setup SIP on it? There is also a Lovelace SIP card (with asterisk Addon), maybe easier to use then Frigate?

in fact, I found no way to intercept which button was pressed. the only way to go is to configure a sip card.

There is an option in the addon thats disabled by default
Try adding “caller_info: true”
It was originally designed for Indoor stations, if you have a doorstation with multiple buttons, if you trigger that button when a ring event is coming, in you can see the caller_info as extra attributes

maybe you can try it on the outdoor station too, press the the new button, when a ring event is coming in… (needs to be done manully now) , it will show building/floor info …

excellent information. i will try and let you know. thank you.

where should i add it? i tried in both doorbell and system but from the registry i don’t see any additional information.