Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

You need to add it in the addon config:

Afterwards you see a new button, but you need to press on it manually on incoming call , then you will see the extra caller_info as attributes on the call sensor…
If it works, you can make an automation for it …

Good afternoon. Tell me if it is possible to check the status of the alarm output, whether the sensor is open or closed, in order to be able to understand whether the door is open or not.
Thank you.

If a state changes, you will receive a device trigger event… But not all door events are available in SDK, you can check the addon logs

I know how it works, thank you for this opportunity. I just hope that in the future it might be possible to use these brake inputs as sensors with the ability to track whether the circuit is closed now or not. So that you can see whether the door is closed or not. And use them in the alarm map as sensors.

It’s on the to-do list :+)

1 Like

from where did you get firmware V2.2.57 ?

for firmwares, visit the portal sites:
https://www.hikvisioneurope.com/uk/portal/?dir=portal%2FProduct%20Firmware%2FHikvision%2FAccess%20Control%20%26%20Video%20Intercom%2FVideo%20Intercom
or
https://www.hikvisioneurope.com/eu/portal/?dir=portal/Technical%20Materials/07%20%20Video%20Intercom/00%20%20Product%20Firmware

V2.2.57_220712 is not for DS-KV6113-WPE1(C)
i manage to work with V2.2.65_230703

Hi, I’ve got this set up with my DS-kd8003, I’ve got a bunch of buttons/ call, reject etc but I don’t have an open door button, I have relay 1 and 2 but what I really need is an open door button, have I done something wrong? Or am I missing something, any and all help will be appreciated

Thank you
Asam

If you trigger this one, the door will open

I’ve tried those, nothing happens, but I can open the door with my app

should work, i have the same device as you :slight_smile:
Can you show the addon log when you trigger that switch to “on” ?

Your door is actually configured to NO1 on your 8003 device?

Hi Fabio, I have paired the kd8003 with the indoor station kh6320 with I’ve connected to a my dvr, the 8003 and 6320 are both powered by POE

When I press the relay buttons the indoor station makes a clicking sound with I’m assuming is the driver to open the the door but the door doesn’t open when using home assistant

No, those COM 1/2 ports on the indoor dont open the door, those are spares ons to hook up alarm hardware…
Your need to press the “relay 1” switch on your 8003 integration, not on your 6320

Right I see, ok how do I integrate the 8003?

the same way you did for the 6320 :slight_smile:
you can add multiple devices to the config:

Thank you so much that’s worked perfectly

1 Like

Hi everyone. I have setup frigate and i am also using frigate card for my outdoor station as of the examples. I can communicate from the internal network but when i am hanging up, i noticed that the mic light on the external station stays on. Is there a solution? I have set up something wrong? Also what is needed to have two way audio from outside my network? I can only hear from the frigate card but they can not hear me. ( i have the DS-KV8413-WME1 unit)
Thank you in advance.

Hi are you using the answer+hangup command? When I send those 2 commands, the speaker goes to idle again…

There are also mute buttons, maybe you can try those?

For external audio, you need to have go2rtc available from external or use nginx proxy

Can explain the command? I am already using go2rtc. Do i need to port forward any ports? And its not speaker that remain on but the mic on the external unit.