Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

ok, now everthing works fine :slight_smile:
but there ist one last question.
push doorbell → sip → phone rings → phone ‘#’ → door open → perfekt

push doorbell → sip → phone rings → curl RemoteControlDoor via extern → door open → but phone is ringing :frowning:

yes, thats normal , you are sending an ISAPI command, SIP doesnt know that, why do you want to send ISAPI when you can use # sip in call ?

If you want to drop the call , look at the addon again, you can send a “reject” signal to your indoor

i have no hikvision indoor devices, i want to open the door also from my local running node app.
is there no way to say DS-KD8003-IME1 please stop the sip call :slight_smile:

i have one idea, start a sip-device-client from my nodejs app an let them also call from the outdoor, an reject from there, but its a lot of codes only therefore…

hmm, maybe when configuring pure SIP without indoor, try to send the “reject” signal from my addon to 8003 , not tested yet, dont know if that works…

Try this one sending to 8003 , but dont know if it works when pure SIP

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx -d '{"CallSignal":{"cmdType":"reject"}}' -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X PUT http://192.168.0.x/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal?format=json

make sure to make a call when sending reject, otherwise it will give an error output

curl -i --digest -u admin:*** -d '{"CallSignal":{"cmdType":"reject"}}' -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X PUT http://192.168.5.135/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal?format=json

{
“statusCode”: 6,
“statusString”: “Invalid Content”,
“subStatusCode”: “badXmlContent”,
“errorCode”: 1610612739,
“errorMsg”: “Wrong XMLcontent”
}

can i change to not only sip?

No, the 8003 can’t work standalone, without SIP an indoor is needed

you mean with a indoor-station its possible to stop programmaticaly the “duuut duuut” in the 8003?
which model would you recommend me?

The duut duut ? With indoor you can indeed send a command to stop the ringing on all devices , I use that indeed with a ZigBee door sensor
I have the 93/95xz series,

Thank you for trying to help me.
But for some reason it doesn’t work for me???

1. Installed go2rtc (didn’t enter any settings)
  2. Added cameras to the go2rtc configuration as you wrote.
    streams:
    hikvision:

2. Then added a virtual media player to the HA config file.

media_player:
  -platform: webrtc
    name: Hikvision
    stream: hikvision
    audio: pcmu

When I send something using the TTS service, I get the error “Failed to call media_player/play_media service”

Tell me what I did wrong??
Thank you.

Спасибо вам за попытку мне помочь.
Но у меня почему-то так не работает???

1. Установил go2rtc (никаких настроек не вводил)
  2. Добавил камеры в конфигурацию go2rtc как вы писали.
    streams:
    hikvision:

2. Затем добавил виртуальный медиаплеер в файл конфигурации HA.

media_player:
  - platform: webrtc
    name: Hikvision
    stream: hikvision
    audio: pcmu

Когда отправляю что-нибудь с помощью службы TTS у меня ошибка “Не удалось вызвать службу media_player/play_media”

Подскажите что я сделал не так??
Спасибо.

Have you installed the go2rtc master version? Also try without TTS, open the webui of go2rtc by browsing to http://ha:1984, make sure to use https!! From there you enter the setup of go2rtc and you can test the twoway audio

Hi guys,

sorry - i have to ask because i didnt find any informations or i´m to stupid…
First of all this is a cool addon and i use it to play a soundfile on my sonos speake if someone hits the doorbell. So far so good.

When i try to use the seond funktion with the “reject” i fail defining the servie:

with this configuration.yaml entry:

service: hassio.addon_stdin
data:
  addon: aff2db71-hikvision-sdk-aarch64
  input: reject

i get an error message:
Integration error: service - Integration ‘service’ not found.
Integration error: data - Integration ‘data’ not found.

What du i wrong ?
I´m not sure if the AddOn ID is ok - because i dont know how i figure out what is the right one.
( i took the Hostname of the AddOn ??)

So please help.
If the info is already listet everwhere - sorry , after reading so many post i can´t find something.

Gretings - Andreas.

1 Like

Hey, yes, the addon ID is wrong, have a look in the address balk of your browser :slight_smile:
example:

Oh, and dont use the Aarch64 edition anymore, its deprecated, the normal vs beta both are now multi arch!! The aarch64 will be removed soon

Hi @pergola.fabio I need your help on the following and aplogies for my lack of knowlegde :frowning:
I’m trying to configure the following container in a PI4

And using the lib-arm_aarch64-linux that you have shared on your add-on. (My HA is hosted in a Synology Docker container so no chance to use the addon)

I’ve replaced the original “lib” files from the ones of the “lib-arm_aarch64-linux” and when I run the docker-compose up I get a OSError: /app/lib/libhcnetsdk.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 as you can see bellow. Can you please help?
Thank you in advance!

pi@raspberrypi:~/docker/hikvision-intercom-mqtt-main $ docker-compose up --build
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/requests/__init__.py:91: RequestsDependencyWarning: urllib3 (1.26.14) or chardet (3.0.4) doesn't match a supported version!
  RequestsDependencyWarning)
Building hikvisionmqtt
[+] Building 6.4s (10/10) FINISHED                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 => [internal] load build definition from Dockerfile                                                                                                                                                                                     0.1s
 => => transferring dockerfile: 282B                                                                                                                                                                                                     0.0s
 => [internal] load .dockerignore                                                                                                                                                                                                        1.9s
 => => transferring context: 2B                                                                                                                                                                                                          0.0s
 => [internal] load metadata for docker.io/library/python:3.8-buster                                                                                                                                                                     0.9s
 => [internal] load build context                                                                                                                                                                                                        0.0s
 => => transferring context: 7.27kB                                                                                                                                                                                                      0.0s
 => [1/5] FROM docker.io/library/python:3.8-buster@sha256:e886fcc59848c2547ff6c710fa77a857b5a62c9cf6c89488bdabe631a34f7512                                                                                                               0.0s
 => CACHED [2/5] WORKDIR /app                                                                                                                                                                                                            0.0s
 => CACHED [3/5] COPY requirements.txt .                                                                                                                                                                                                 0.0s
 => CACHED [4/5] RUN pip install --no-cache-dir -r requirements.txt                                                                                                                                                                      0.0s
 => [5/5] COPY . .                                                                                                                                                                                                                       2.5s
 => exporting to image                                                                                                                                                                                                                   1.1s
 => => exporting layers                                                                                                                                                                                                                  1.1s
 => => writing image sha256:bf2bc44a86655477f7aee80de5ee005df16413159b3a34fc1a00d88885f9b805                                                                                                                                             0.0s
 => => naming to docker.io/library/hikvision-intercom-mqtt-main_hikvisionmqtt                                                                                                                                                            0.0s
Recreating hikvision-intercom-mqtt-main_hikvisionmqtt_1 ... done
Attaching to hikvision-intercom-mqtt-main_hikvisionmqtt_1
hikvisionmqtt_1  | Traceback (most recent call last):
hikvisionmqtt_1  |   File "hik.py", line 3, in <module>
hikvisionmqtt_1  |     from hcnetsdk import HCNetSDK, NET_DVR_DEVICEINFO_V30, NET_DVR_DEVICEINFO_V30, NET_DVR_SETUPALARM_PARAM, \
hikvisionmqtt_1  |   File "/app/hcnetsdk.py", line 162, in <module>
hikvisionmqtt_1  |     HCNetSDK = cdll.LoadLibrary(hcnetsdk_path)
hikvisionmqtt_1  |   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/ctypes/__init__.py", line 451, in LoadLibrary
hikvisionmqtt_1  |     return self._dlltype(name)
hikvisionmqtt_1  |   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/ctypes/__init__.py", line 373, in __init__
hikvisionmqtt_1  |     self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
hikvisionmqtt_1  | OSError: /app/lib/libhcnetsdk.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
hikvision-intercom-mqtt-main_hikvisionmqtt_1 exited with code 1

Hi, if you have a bit of patience, @mion00 is working on an MQTT version based on our addon store , it will have far more features then the one you posted!

That being said, our addon also supports container installations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And btw, Synology? That’s not aarch64? Don’t even believe it’s amd64 , can you check?

Uname -m

This container is suposed to be hosted in a Raspberry PI4B. On the Synology I have the HA.
But from your message I should wait for the MQTT version right?

yeah, but the underlying hardware is important… if your synology isnt amd64 or aarch64 , then it will never work, regardless of the docker you use
The SDK created by Hikvision is limited… Not all synolgys have the same hardware

check in your terminal session on Synology with command: uname -m

Hello all,

first of all thanks for all the work on this great plugin. But now I have one more question. I have at home a KD8003-IME10XXXX, the plugin installed and I see for example the motion detection in Homeassistant works. Now when someone presses the bell button on the station nothing happens, the station just says “Calling Failed”. What have I forgotten to configure? I don’t need SIP for now, it’s enough if it rings.