Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Guys, anyone using my addon in combination with a KIS model? Goed the call sensor work?

Pergola, Have you seen my comment?.

Seems like the hangup not really works :confused: dont know what changed … but it is not longer works.

If no ring - all works just fine but when there is a ring an we answer it stop ringing but no voice can be hear like it is not hangup

What does the log say?

Ciao, io ho una installazione Container di HA, come posso aggiungere il tuo add-ons ?

grazie

Have a look here:

Good evening. I haven’t followed the group for a long time. Please tell me by chance that functions for integration with the standard alarm system have not appeared in Homeassistant? The KH6320 supports the connection of external sensors for home alarm organizations. Thank you.

Do you mean the AX Pro alarm system? This project was purely for doorbell and intercoms, i dont have an AX System, its difficult for me to test that

As for events for sensors attached to indoor/outdoor stations, thats already possible, all events for sensors are mqtt device triggers where you can build automations for

I contacted Koush on Discord about the fix for Hikvision doorbells in Scrypted and the answer as sad. He literally said he won’t fix the integration, unfortunately. My bug report on GitHub is open for about one year.

I hope someone who’s developer could help us :pray:

Yeah, I understand also why, it will not work on all hikvision devices, there is no default standard , for done devices you need to send those callsignal to indoor (but there is no command for it unless you use the SDK like in the this addon). On some devices the callsignal doesn’t work at all… So it’s very difficult for him to maintain

1 Like

I saw this, you have excellent integration. Is it simply possible to see the status of the sensor online.
That is, to catch the state both open and closed.
Thank you.

For the sensors you mean? Like gas/water/… The one attached on your indoor?

Hello,
in the main page I get:

this repository can be added to an Home Assistant OS installation

I suppose it would be a loss of time, runnung HikVision Doorbell Add-On on HA Supervised, am I right?
Thanks

Hi, it can run as add-on, but also as standalone container, best of both worlds, it’s described on the GitHub page

Thanks Fabio,
I tried to install, since I have

DS-KV8113-WME1 (V2.2.53)
DS-KH6320-WTE1/EU (V2.1.2)

Then i configured two entries: HikVision_D5_OutDoor and HikVision_D5_InDoor

The problem is with the outdoor unit, because I see several control duplicated and many of these unavailable. Ho should I fix these?

immagine

In addition the “Call State” sensor itself is unavailable.

immagine

What am I missing?
Many thanks again!

best to stop the addon, delete the mqtt integration, then restart addon
it can make duplicates if you change the name for example

Great! It works!
Very nice Add-On!

1 Like

I guess @Asafalfs and my self run the same Hebrew language version. I assume as both of us experienced, hangup and answer call do not work and it is a problem in the Hebrew version (currently 2.2.62) which is the latest.
I have reported it to Hikvision Israel about this and another translation problem.
Luckily the Call reject works fine.
Anyway I was abroad the last week and on the way I have found 2 problems I have not seen by anyone:

1. The volumes change (specifically the output volume) and it goes to 0 so the result is there is no announcements appear (verified).
    This is seen through the iVMS app on my PC.
    There are 3 audio controls of the door unit:
  • The Input Volume
  • The output Volume
  • The Speaker Volume
  1. The mic mute/unmute and speaker off/on menu items do not show when I open the Frigate HASS card.
    It happens when I am out of country (or maybe not in my ISP).
    I suspect they both are related as speaker off might block the door open announcement.
    When I press the Speaker off, the volumes in the iVMS do not show.

To reiterate what Nir said, perhaps we only need to downgrade to a different version.

@pergola.fabio, could you tell me which firmware you are using for the 8003?
(@niraviry Thanks Nir ) Regards, Asaf

I always upgrade to latest one, now on 2.2.62
But 8003 doesn’t allow callsignal commands, those callsignal commands need to be send to indoor station!

Yes, you are correct, however now that I think about it, we may be operating somewhat differently because you are utilizing the asterisk configuration rather than Frigate.

Anyway let me put that in Debug mode - just remind me how to do that?