Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Not sure what you mean. The .mp3 is stored in the media folder so wouldn’t pointing the URL play the sound.

Ah. I see. Thanks. I’m getting a 404 error - Not found.

So it looks like the path is wrong which is very odd as I see the sound file in the media folder.

I sense I am getting close but its odd that the traces don’t show any error when the door bell is pressed and does not play.

UPDATE. It looks the issue is that the files cant be played from the Media folder. I created a folder called /sounds under the www folder and it plays OK.

Hi Fabio, have You find some TCP dump of exchange btw indoor and outdoor Hikvisions?
Just to understand XML syntax/add to Asterisk

lets continue in private message

Anybody here with an ds-kd8003-ime1 outdoor unit who has also problems with activating motion detection messages?

Since I upgraded to the latest firmware I can activate the motion detection but can not check the notification for surveillance center (“Device Error” / “Parameter Error”). Hence I´m not seeing any notifications in Home Assistant nor within the Hikvision Cloud App.

Any idea?
Thanks

What firmware are you on?

Firmware: V2.2.62

Hmm , same as me, I can see motion evenst if I enable it on ivms

After install and reboot cannot access to entities:

Can help?
Thanks

Try to delete the integration and restart addon

Yap, I already did that and nothing!
Unistall, reboot, install and Another reboot.

I forgot to mention that I’m still using the hikvision-sdk add-on that you recently deleted. Will this have any influence?

Try to upgrade indeed to latest version

I didn’t understand . the firmware is in the latest version and I think the add-ons are too.

I have a 6113 doorbell. I can do two way audio via frigate but I am unable to hear audio from the doorbell via asterisk. I am using the asterisk add on.

What codec should I use in my endpoint configuration? I currently have alaw, ulaw and h264 but I don’t get audio.

its best to ask the Asterisk channel , they have an discord channel too
But if you dont have audio, its mostly caused by RTP ports

Okay, will do. I should have said, I can hear audio from the doorbell but nothing plays out of the doorbell, either from a webrtc client or trying to play an audio file.

Hi, I have DS-KD8003 without any indoor unit. I wanted to use my tablets as indoor (I have two android tablets with HA on each floor). Is there any way to configure this? Or do i have to buy indoor unit and put it in the closet just to tell the outdoor unit where to call? Now I can see and hear my camera in HA (frigate), open relays, but pressing button in the unit says “Calling failed”

for 8003 devices, an indoor device is mandatory , or you need enable SIP on it, so a PBX like asterisk is needed