Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

My outdoor IP configured in the ADDON

But now relay is not active :

Hi, stop the addon, delete the mqtt integration, so everything is deleted, then start again, it will remake all entities

1 Like

Hi
I have follow the steps as:
-Stopped the hikvision doorbell

• deleted MATT integration
  • Restart the homeassistant
  • activated MQTT integration agin
  • Started the addon

Unfortunately the entities still showing the old given name and door relays both are not available

If all entities are still there, then you didn’t delete the mqtt integration (devices)
First stop addon, then delete them all

I will try by restoring a old good back up
And install the addin
:melting_face:

I have managed to use the entities for relay to unlock the door however when i use answer/reject calls no responded

The answer+reject buttons are not really buttons to answer a call on your indoor, they are just buttons to make it fake an answer call, so you can start two way audio afterwards with a frigate card for example…
However, to make them work, it’s possible you need to configure your indoor station too, and send them there…

What was the issue with your relay? How come it now works, cause you heard it clicking before?

1 Like

the issue i believe it was duplicated ID in MQTT so i went to old full back for Home assistance and install the addon aging it works like a charm thanks for you

for the indoor unit do i need to configure it as another device in addon configuration as well Like this?

- name: "outdoor unit"
  ip: 192.168.0.1
  username: admin
  password: password  

- name: "indor unit"
  ip: 192.168.0.2
  username: admin
  password: password

Correct ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Pergola Fábio. Is it possible to implement do not disturb mode from Indoor unit?

1 Like

Maybe, if you can find the ISAPI / SDK command, i can add it indeed, but there is not much info for indoor panels
Can you enable/disable it from the HikConnect app? maybe i can try debugging it

Has anyone asked if it’s possible to turn off the white round led in this outdoor DS KV6113-WPE1 device at night? My Frigate is connected to it with RTSP, and the lights attract too many attention…
@pergola.fabio maybe a magic command is known? Sorry if it’s an offtopic…

1 Like

Isn’t that just the night mode of the camera? I think you can turn it off, but then you don’t see anything off course :wink:

it must be but i i can’t even find this night mode setting in the web interface

i can do that here:

1 Like

Thank you Sir!

Strangely mine is missing this config. Will seek for firmware updates…

Maybe an ivms issue that doesn’t display the setting correctly?

Could be. I’m not using the client software. I’m not sure they even have the linux version, though I didn’t check thoroughly

Hi, thanks all (and especially Fabio) for the extensive work here.

I have a new ds-kv6113 and I went through all the step with “frigate only” (already in use with other cameras).

I can’t get to understand how to actually get informed when the doorbell is pressed (which is pretty basic …) : Could anyone point out what I’ve missed?

Basically I feel there would be some MQTT involved but who is actually sending the event ? (go2rtc ?, something to setup on the device itself ?)

Thanks!

Dont mix frigate with my addon, they have no relationship at all

Frigate = camera integration for viewing feed ot even start two way audio, in combination with go2rtc

My addon = is used for events, open door, etc … the call state sensor will change to “on” for 2 sec , on a call event
$