History-graph Alternative

There are not many places in my setup that I use the history graph, but I like it to show my presence detection.
However , i dont like the lack of customisation and especially dislike how the labels are on the right!

Generally across my set up I use mini-graph-card, but I dont think that can make cards like this.

Can anyone please recommend an alterative card to get a similar display with more customisation please

Thank you

Any luck?

I have recently been running into problems with the history graph and auto entries not wanting to play well together.

This has become a popular alternative:

No luck, sadly.

I’ve looked at apex cards preciously and can’t see it does what I require unfortunately

What are your requirements?

See post #1 :slight_smile:

These aren’t requirements, they’re opinions:

i dont like the lack of customisation and especially dislike how the labels are on the right!

No one has any idea how you want to customize the graph other than maybe the labels shouldn’t appear on the right.

Can anyone please recommend an alterative card to get a similar display with more customisation please

That’s clearly a requirement.

1. Alternative card
  2. Similar display to history bar graph
  3. More customisation options

That might come in the future in apexcharts-card. For now, there’s no alternative that I know of.

Thank you, sadly nothing I know of at present either.

If this is still an issue, then you might want to look into the History Explorer Card.