Home Assistant 2022.2.3 update, History page infinite loading

Hello all,
today I updated my Home Assistant (Synology NAS docker) to version 2022.2.3.

After update and restart I can’t access anymore to the “History” section.
The page hangs in infinite loading and I can only see this in the log (1 line every time I access to History page):

2022-02-08 09:56:15 ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.202202030] :0:0 ResizeObserver loop completed with undelivered notifications.

Am I doing something wrong ? Didn’t I see any breaking change ?

Thanks in advance.
Maurizio.

Did you try to clear your browser cache ?

I was adding another infor from logging. The error is in this component:

Logger: frontend.js.latest.202202030
Source: components/system_log/__init__.py:190

I will try cleaning cache and using another browser

I confirm the issue remains.

Tried on a new browser too (never used with Home Assistant) and History page hangs.
Same error in the logs.

EDIT:
I can also add some other info from Chrome Console log:

9f5922e0.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) RangeError: Invalid time value
at s (9f5922e0.js:1:1159)
at d (9f5922e0.js:1:4723)
at state-history-charts.ts:17:1
at state-history-charts.ts:17:1
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at h (state-history-charts.ts:17:1)
at r.value (ha-panel-history.ts:115:1)

Thinking about it I’m not so sure it depends directly on the 2022.2.3 update, I don’t remember last time I accessed to History page… but the issue is still there right now.

Just an update.

I decided to try (I didn’t want, but my history is not so old) to purge all events from the database (0 days threshold) and the problem disappeared.

Perhaps an entry was hanging the init process of History page with some malformed date/time.

Anyway I hope this won’t happen again because I dont like to loose all the historical data from my HA.

It would be nice that the init process does not hang with “Uncaught” error and a “speaking” error is logged in the log file so you can understand what is the recorder entry you have to purge

I’ve run into the same issue after updating from 2022.2.2 to 2022.2.3. When History is selected, the page hangs. Tried clearing the cache and restarting HA. There are no error’s in the log. I’ve noticed a single item can be viewed if a filter is set.

I need the history for some of the Automations that run. Is there anyway to determine what the problem might be? I don’t want to delete the history file in order to correct the problem.

Can you see the same “invalid time” errors in Chrome/Firefox console?

I opened an issue on github to track the problem:

Yes, I’m seeing the same errors in Chrome. I’ll add my findings to the issue.

Ok fine, at least we’re talking about the same problem and the same cause :slightly_smiling_face:

Just noticed the same problem occurs in the HA iOS app.Do you see the same issue on the HA app?

I can’t check on my phone because I already purged all the events and the problem is not happening anymore