Home Assistant Add-on: PSA Car Controller

How do i configure the travel time card ?
Also need help on configuring maps on my dashboard

Did you managed to do this ?
Im also looking for the same soloution but its not answered anywhere

How to solve the problem when trying to install the home assistant addon ? Error message:
Can’t install flobz/psa_car_controller:v3.0.12: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.42/images/flobz/psa_car_controller:v3.0.12/json: Not Found (“No such image: flobz/psa_car_controller:v3.0.12”)

Anyone seeing an issue with the battery charge status being unavailable?

Mine stopped reporting yesterday. I have re-started the psa addon and no change, the status is available from the Peugeot app.

Everything else appears to be reporting correctly…

Check replys from GewoonJaap and sod75

I followed sod75 and it is back working.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the amazing work, I had this working at the 1st attempt.

Newbie question: How can I use it in automations? O create a virtual device that can for example be shown in the dashboard, and activated/deactivated to start/stop charge of the car?

It’s work now ?
Waiting your reply :wink:

Hey i got also the psa addon working fine and refresh the states
But my (rest) sensors dont refresh and show nothing
Have you a example for me in your yaml? To see differences ?

Same here. Have the addon working again with the new API, states visible and updating in the addon but my sensors haven’t come back and show unavailable. Not sure where to begin?!

I got my addon working but now app doesnt work. It just doesnt get data from the car although it is connected to a car.
So i dont have data in ha. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Hello,
thank you very very much for this powerful add on, I am amazed that there are way more offered possibilities than with the official Peugeot app. That confirms to me they do not care about this part of the world of car right now.
And also for this very simple tutorial how to install it, even a newbie like me succeded in this :slight_smile:
Anyway,
I still have some troubles but mainly with the integration in the dashboard part:

• I cannot see all the commands linked to the command_line.yaml… because I simply created it but I did not link it to anything, and I did not find any information about this kind of file. Do I need to add a line in configuration.yaml, like for the sensors.yaml?
  • I cannot see the picture of my Peugeot 2008 :(. I did find I think the same on internet, copied it in local/image & even tried to copy it in local/www but no luck, I cannot see it. Should I respect a limit in size?

I have also one question regarding the PSA Car Controller: how does it calculate the costs? Because I never indicated this and when I try to calculate, it is not the one of my personal consumption.

And I may ask a lot but:
I charged at home but also now with a charger at work, because it is cheaper. So the cost is different, so it might be useful to be able to choose between different options of cost in the “charge” panel.

Hi,
I’ve started to configure this plugin for our new Opel Corsa e.
In the login process I got through until the SMS part. I entered my mobile number in the myOpel app… but did not get the SMS.
When calling the curl command to ask for vehicle status, I get this:

curl http://homeassistant:5000/get_vehicleinfo/<VIN>?from_cache=1
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
<p>The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.</p>

from the addon, and in the addon log I see this:

2024-04-12 16:47:36,336 :: ERROR :: get_vehicle_info: ApiException: (404)
Reason: Not Found
HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Connection': 'close', 'Date': 'Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:47:36 GMT', 'Content-Type': 'application/hal+json', 'Expires': '0', 'Cache-Control': 'no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, private', 'Set-Cookie': 'rememberMe=deleteMe; Path=/; Max-Age=0; Expires=Thu, 11-Apr-2024 14:47:36 GMT, JSESSIONID=<ID>; path=/, PSACountry=DE; Domain=.groupe-psa.com; Path=/', 'Strict-Transport-Security': 'max-age=15724800; includeSubDomains', 'X-Global-Transaction-ID': '3248667966194988bf6b7a0d'})
HTTP response body: {"uuid":"id","code":40400,"message":"Not Found: We didn't find the status for this vehicle.","timestamp":"2024-04-12T14:47:36.289Z"}

Looks to me, that the authentication did not went through…

Now, do I need the payed service to get the possibility to “talk” to my car via that REST API?
What do I miss to register correctly?
Thanks!
Update:
I’m connected, even without the SMS verification. The key was (I think) using the --remote-disable option when starting the addon.
But, no charging status available:

2024-04-12 22:21:55,063 :: ERROR :: Charge control not setup check your PSACC configuration and logs

assuming, that means, it is only available when activating this service?

for 80 € / year ?!?
Can someone confirm this?
Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the integration, everything works fine!

I am driving a PHEV. How can I pull the range on gas from the API data? Currently, it only shows the range of the electric motor.

Yes, you can get those data. Use the Rest interface (“get_vehicleinfo”) psa_car_controller/docs/psacc_api.md at 1179ec39aa5be6f1ecdf7138751e5c31e32f66e1 · flobz/psa_car_controller · GitHub