Home Assistant addon : qbittorrent (supports openvpn & smb mounts)

Hmm. Do you have a drop-down list with names/paths?

Sorry, if you have an issue please post a log, I’m not sure what you mean by name/paths…

I’ve tried activating the 4 potential webui from the addons options and they all load without error in the log and are accessible through ip:port. If they don’t change you need to clear browser cache. You can still test without clearing cache by using incognito mode

You are right, it’s works when configured from addon options. I have tried to configure it from UI. Anyway, thank you and sorry for disturbing:)

1 Like

No worry, thanks for the feedback!

i’m using the nas function of a fritzbox router, the disk is mountend and the addon creates all the folder hierarchy of my torrent. But every single one addead stalled and spit out this error:

"W) 2022-06-06T00:09:06 - File error alert. Torrent: "debian-11.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso". File: "/mnt/New_Volume/film/debian-11.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso". Reason: debian-11.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso file_open (/mnt/New_Volume/film/debian-11.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso) ****error: Stale file handle****"

what could be the problem? I’ve tried to force smbv1 on both (addon and nas) without succes

My issue (precedent post) should be resolved if I can add option “noserverino” to the mounting command. But I can’t figure out how to add it. If someone can help should be really appreciate, I’ve lost a couple of nights trying to fix. Peace :v:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the troubleshooting! I’ll push a new version asap (named -test1) that will implement a “noserverino” command. It will be implemented on all my addons at the same time.

If you want to test the command manually, you can log with a console in the addon container using the “portainer” app available as an addon in my repo

So far it’s 10hours that the disk is mounted in the container with the manual command and everything is fine.

1 Like

What I am missing to allow to automatize is a behavior that shows if the mount needs “noserverino”.
I’ve added in my code but it won’t trigger by default so I don’t think it will help you.
Do you see any way (like trying to create a file fails) that could show that it is wrongly mounted, and then the code can mount using the “noserverino” command? thanks

I think that’s, basically, a problem with fritznas and linux . If your network disk shows FRITZ.NAS in its path you basically always need this option eg. “//192.168.1.1/FRITZ.NAS/New_Volume”.
I’ve found the solution in an ubuntu forum referring to a german post on a debian forum mount - Stale file handler when mounting CIFS SMB network drive from Fritz router - Ask Ubuntu

is there a visible error from bash when you mount it without the option ? For example if you try commands like touch /mnt/New_Volume/test && rm /mnt/New_Volume/test gives an error? or echo "test" > /mnt/New_Volume/test && rm /mnt/New_Volume/test which should do the same?

EDIT : I’ve read your source

“But if I want to do something with the data, copy it, move it or play mp3, then that is not possible. And only on my Debian machine. On two Raspberrys, on the other hand, everything works wonderfully with the same setting.”

Could you please try the commands I’ve put above while mounting without the option? And another : touch /mnt/New_Volume/test && cp /mnt/New_Volume/test /mnt/New_Volume/test2 && rm /mnt/New_Volume/test2 thanks

For people using vpn : the transmission addon in my repo was confirmed to work much better with openvpn (in addition to auto configuration several vpn providers)

Hi, I’m trying to mount my network disk (connected to an asus router) configured like this:
//192.168.50.1/Multimedia
user: xxx
password: xxx

I get the “invalid argument” error (with the same configuration on in Windows). Where am I wrong?

Hi, please update to '“4.4.5-r0-ls219-2” and post again your log, I’ve improved the troubleshooting tool. Thanks

Perhaps it would help to enable to enable smbv1.

Updated to the latest version, smbv1 activated, same problem

Hi, I’ve pushed again a new version to test a slightly different mount parameter (without PUID/GUID if your NAS doesn’t support it) but not sure about that. However, could you please check your host log? Normally the top lines should contain addition CIFS error code message. Thanks!

I have updated but I have the same error. In the host logs I have the following messages:

[1046023.483620] CIFS: Attempting to mount \192.168.50.1\Multimedia
[1046023.489968] cifs_smb3_do_mount: 142 callbacks suppressed
[1046023.490007] CIFS: VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -22
[1046025.020183] CIFS: VFS: bad security option: ntlm
[1046025.312785] bad security option: ntlm
[1046026.146352] cifs: Unknown parameter ‘WORKGROUP’

Thanks, I’ve improved the code by removing the problematic security otpions and correct domain setting. Now sure how to solve that : [1046023.483620] CIFS: Attempting to mount \192.168.50.1\Multimedia, as this way of writing (with \ and not /) should not appear… I’ll investigate

Hi,

I updated today to Current version: 4.4.5-r3-ls229-2 … and for the first time got into issues with the Login page.

I took the login data from the logs → [01:29:35] INFO: Default username/password :

I already uninstall it, deleted the folders (found two different one with different capitalization)

I’m using:

Home Assistant 2022.11.2
Supervisor 2022.10.2
Operating System 9.3
Frontend 20221108.0 - latest

Any known issue? or advise on what I could test?

1 Like

Thanks it will be solved in next version