A web interface for the official MariaDB add-on.
phpMyAdmin is a database administration tool for MySQL & MariaDB. Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
This add-on was specifically designed to manage the official Home Assistant MariaDB add-on.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other Home Assistant add-on.
- Search for the “phpMyAdmin” add-on store.
- Install the “phpMyAdmin” add-on.
- Start the “phpMyAdmin” add-on.
- Enjoy the add-on!
Please read the documentation for more information about the use and configuration of this add-on.
You can always try to get support from the community here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
Questions? You have several options to get them answered:
- The Home Assistant Community Add-ons Discord chat server for add-on support and feature requests.
- The Home Assistant Discord chat server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the addon:
- Open an issue for the addon: phpMyAdmin
- For general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
At this moment our Home Assistant Community Add-ons Discord chat server and GitHub are our only official support channels. All others rely on community effort.
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as a Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Home Assistant Community Add-ons project.