Home Assistant Community Add-on: TasmoAdmin

This add-on is provided by the Home Assistant Community Add-ons project.

GitHub Release GitLab CI Project Stage Project Maintenance

Supports armhf Architecture Supports armv7 Architecture Supports aarch64 Architecture Supports amd64 Architecture Supports i386 Architecture

About

TasmoAdmin (formerly known as SonWEB) is an administrative web interface to manage all your Sonoff-Tasmota flashed devices centrally. Some of its features:

• Scans your networks and adds your devices automatically
  • See the status off all your devices quick and easy
  • Configure all your devices from a single place
  • Send out firmware updates over the air to one or more your devices at once
  • Can automatically download the latest firmware for you

Installation

The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other add-on.

1. Search for the ā€œTasmoAdminā€ add-on in the add-on store.
  2. Install the ā€œTasmoAdminā€ add-on.
  3. Start the ā€œTasmoAdminā€ add-on.
  4. Check the logs of the ā€œTasmoAdminā€ add-on to see if everything went well.

Support

You can always try to get support from the community here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!

Questions? You have several options to get them answered:

You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the addon:

:information_source: At this moment our Home Assistant Community Add-ons Discord chat server and GitHub are our only official support channels. All others rely on community effort.

Repository on GitHub

Looking for more add-ons?

The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as a Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.

Check out some of our other add-ons in our Home Assistant Community Add-ons project.

24 Likes

About the author of this add-on

Hi there!

I am Franck Nijhof, and I have 30 years of programming experience, in many languages. I am using this experience to work on the Home Assistant project by giving back my knowledge and time to the open source community.

The add-on you are currently looking at right now was developed/packaged by me. It is not the only add-on I have created; there are many many more :wink:

However, I have a problemā€¦ I am an addict. A :coffee: addict that is. Lucky for you, I turn that C8H10N4O2 (caffeine molecule) into code (and add-ons)!

If you want to show your appreciation, consider supporting me for buying a cup of high octane wakey juice via one of the platforms below! :heart:

Sponsor Frenck via GitHub Sponsors

Support Frenck on Patreon

Enjoy your add-on, while I enjoy the brain juice. :coffee:

Thanks for all the :two_hearts:

ā€¦/Frenck

Join our Discord server Follow me on Twitter Flollow me on Instragram Follow me on GitHub Follow me on YouTube Follow me on Twitch patreon-icon

P.S.: In case you want to ask me a question: AMA (Ask Me Anything). Most of the time I am online at the Discord chat. (I go by @Frenck in there as well).

5 Likes

Any way to implement this is a venv installationā€¦ Itā€™s more than pretty cool

No there is not, since this is not Python.

how to update repository?

@dartfrogdk Go to the Hass.io panel -> Add-on store -> Top right there should be a refresh button. Hit it, wait a couple of seconds. There you go :wink:

you know when you get closer to 100 years your eyesight is not what it used to be

1 Like

:eyeglasses:

Works like a charm, I will buy you A beer, are you close to Denmark

1 Like

guess i spoke too soon

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ā€˜ā€™ => ā€˜ā€™ (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in /var/www/sonweb/includes/Config.php(63) : eval()'d code on line 3

Hmmm, that indeed does not look good. Iā€™m unable to reproduce it though.
Could you provide me some more details?
Like did you do to create this? Do you have some more error / debug logs?
What type of hardware are you using?

Rpi 3 hassio latest stable version, it worked super, then i did a F5 to reload and this came up. I will try to restart tomorrow, I left home
Weird

Please let me know how it goesā€¦ You can always ping me at the Discord channels. If there is an issue Iā€™d like to fix it.

Very wierd what happend, I like this addon very much. :grin: I will let you know

POWERHOUSE. :sunglasses:

Incredible job @Frenk! Thank you so much for your time and effort. Will try it.

:tada: Release v0.1.1

Full Changelog

Fixed

• Fixes firmwares being blocked for download
  • Fixes SSL support for OTA server

Interesting add-on! What IP-address do I need to fill in by ā€˜OTA Server IPā€™ ?

The IP address of your Hass.io machine.

Thank you.

1 Like