Home Assistant Community Add-on: Traccar

I am curious for this as well. With Ingress support I should be able to connect my Traccar client via Nabu Casu isn’t it? That would be a real nice feature :grinning:

Anyone else struggling after the 0.93 update?
Very strange behavior, I have a new device discovered, and it has some reference to actual devices but some kind of missmatch in the information sent to HA?
traccarerror

I have the some problem :frowning:

@Max_Ross @itmax86
https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/23904

I havnt updated to 93 yet but traccar will not load except about every other host reboot. And i get this in the addon logs. Any Ideas? I have tried setting up another account on traccars website and changing the login credentials in my configuration.yaml with no joy. When it finally loads it works fine for sometimes minutes and sometimes hours then out of the blue it just quits.

2019-05-18 17:13:35 ERROR: Could not release lock - liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: The database has been closed [90098-197] - LockException (... < DataManager:310 < *:90 < Context:389 < Main:110 < ...)
2019-05-18 17:13:35 ERROR: Main method error - Error executing SQL SELECT MD5SUM FROM PUBLIC.DATABASECHANGELOG WHERE MD5SUM IS NOT NULL: The database has been closed [90098-197] - DatabaseException (... < DataManager:310 < *:90 < Context:389 < Main:110 < ...)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Error executing SQL SELECT MD5SUM FROM PUBLIC.DATABASECHANGELOG WHERE MD5SUM IS NOT NULL: The database has been closed [90098-197]
	at org.traccar.Main.run(Main.java:152)
	at org.traccar.Main.main(Main.java:104)
Caused by: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Error executing SQL SELECT MD5SUM FROM PUBLIC.DATABASECHANGELOG WHERE MD5SUM IS NOT NULL: The database has been closed [90098-197]
	at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.execute(JdbcExecutor.java:70)
	at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.query(JdbcExecutor.java:138)
	at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.query(JdbcExecutor.java:146)
	at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.queryForList(JdbcExecutor.java:211)
	at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.queryForList(JdbcExecutor.java:206)
	at liquibase.changelog.StandardChangeLogHistoryService.init(StandardChangeLogHistoryService.java:244)
	at liquibase.Liquibase.checkLiquibaseTables(Liquibase.java:1219)
	at liquibase.Liquibase.clearCheckSums(Liquibase.java:1445)
	at org.traccar.database.DataManager.initDatabaseSchema(DataManager.java:310)
	at org.traccar.database.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:90)
	at org.traccar.Context.init(Context.java:389)
	at org.traccar.Main.run(Main.java:110)
	... 1 more
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: The database has been closed [90098-197]
	at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:357)
	at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179)
	at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:155)
	at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:144)
	at org.h2.engine.Database.checkPowerOff(Database.java:536)
	at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:228)
	at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcStatement.executeQuery(JdbcStatement.java:85)
	at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor$QueryStatementCallback.doInStatement(JdbcExecutor.java:419)
	at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.execute(JdbcExecutor.java:57)
	... 12 more

Hello

I have a SinoTrack ST-901, which I currently use through its app on my iOS device. This device is available as “Supported Devices” on https://www.traccar.org/devices/

I have installed the add-on on Hassio. But I am unable to figure out how to add SinoTrack ST-901 in Traccar of Hassio. Any pointers to assist me will be quite helpful. Thank you

hi, i cant access traccar from my nabu casa url, someome with this problem?

hi, is there an update for this?

you should not need to add it, look at your known devices as it should appear there. Otherwise look at your Entity Registry (hassURL:PORT/config/entity_registry) for the name you have called the device in Traccar

This addon does not support ingress, hence it doesn’t work with Nabu Casa Remote UI.

Thanks for the response, one more question, could it be available with an update? Or it can’t be done?

That has not been tried yet, so I can answer

:tada: Release v0.5.0

Full Changelog

:sparkles: This release adds support for Hass.io Ingress :tada:
:sparkles: This release adds support for storing your data in the MariaDB add-on :tada:

Besides this: major upgrades about every single thing inside this add-on :arrow_up:

:rotating_light:Breaking change

The addition of Ingress makes this add-on not accessible directly. If you have added Traccar via an iframe panel, this release will break that. However, you can simply toggle the “Show in side bar” switch now :tada:

You can enable direct access again by going into the add-on configuration. A section is visible: “Network”. Enter port 8072 (or anything else if you want) in the disabled field. Hit the “SAVE” followed by the “RESTART” button to make your iframe and others work as before.

Changed

• :pencil2: Maintaince -> Maintenance
  • :arrow_up: Upgrades add-on base image to v4.0.1
  • :sparkles: Adds FUNDING.yml
  • :arrow_up: Upgrades nginx to 1.16.0-r2
  • :arrow_up: Upgrades nss to 3.44-r0
  • :arrow_up: Upgrades openjdk8-jre to 8.212.04-r0
  • :arrow_up: Upgrades Traccar to v4.5
  • :sparkles: Adds Ingress support
  • :hammer: Extends NGinx wait timeout for Traccar startup
  • :books: Documents the use of MySQL/MariaDB with this add-on
  • :art: Adds Ingress side bar icon
  • :fire: Removes obsolete iframe panel documentation

Questions? Join our Discord server! https://discord.me/hassioaddons
Enjoying my add-ons? Consider supporting my work: https://patreon.com/frenck

2 Likes

Thanks for your continuous great work, @frenck!
Is it possible, to integrate Traccar via the Integrations menu by using a webhook?

@Vayain Sure! But that takes a lot of time, which I currently do not have. Maybe in the future (or maybe somebody else can contribute it?)

Where can I find the location of the traccar files?

In the forum, https://www.traccar.org/forums/topic/how-to-remove-supported-language-other-than-english-and-bahasa/

the developer mentioned load.js file that contains the list of languages. I just can’t find this file on my HA server, please help! Thanks.

Do I still need to forward port 8072 in router for phone/gps to call in and update or is Ingress handling this to somehow?

2 Likes

Hi @uiguy

I haven’t been able to find the traccar under known devices. I tried to understand and follow the documentation but it is just not working for me.
I created this post also Link where I posted the configuration details. I request you to have a look at it and let me know what I am doing wrong.

I had a couple of teething issues with the addon-component so went back to hosting traccar in docker on my synology nas… Can you see the devices in the traccar ui?

Yes, I can see my device in the Traccar UI.