Home Assistant Fresh Install ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED - 2020

Hello All -
I had hassio running on a pi4, needed to replace the SD card and since replacing I can NOT get into homeassistant. I have been trying for a couple days to get into the front end. Of course I don’t have cables to connect a monitor, mouse, and keyboard. I installed raspian buster, and was able to get into the pi. Formatted sd card and flashed latest version from https://www.home-assistant.io/getting-started/
1 - New Sandisk Extreme 64gb card
2 - pi4, 4gb
Used etcher to flash SD card
Added ssh file
Network is a unifi network

Put SD card in pi
Connected power cord
Connected cat6 cable
Booted up

Have waited over an hour, multiple times and still can NOT get in.

I keep getting the following error:
This site can’t be reached
192.168.X.X refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have tried to use:
ip address:8123
homeassistant.local:8123
hassio.local:8123

Can not connect through SSH

Anyone have any ideas?
Thank you!

I assume you can ping the PI?
Did you try https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/operating-system/debugging/#ssh-access-to-the-host ?

Obviously, that assumes the SDCard is not just faulty… No unusual LED’s on the PI?

Chris
I will give that page a try and see what happenes.
To answer you question:
I was able to install Buster on the card and run the PI no problem.
I am currently able to ping the pi, but when trying to login a “ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED” error

It is so weird because the PI was up and running fine for a few weeks. Card went bad, replaced it and now I cant get it.
My network assigns a static IP
Thanks!

If so I don’t see another way than to ssh onto the PI (port 22222) and check the HA logs…

Yeah I will give that a try, I am also going to run to Staples and see if I can grab a micro hdmi-hdmi cable. Thanks for the help!

So I connected a monitor to it, and it looks like it stops at 23.968942 hassio: port 2 (vethe7360d5) entered forwarding state. Gonna let it sit for a little while and see what happens

So it is actually stuck in a constant IPC6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
Power save enabled loop!

Just sits here spitting out this error