Home assistant with screen?

Hi everyone, I’m new to this world.
I wanted to install home assistant on my raspberry pi, but wanting to connect a touchscreen monitor I wanted to understand if I could use home assistant directly from him, or if necessarily from a remote desktop.

Thank you

@DjCanigia

I use a tablet, laptop, ipad, iphone, google nest hub and so on all at the same time.
one device uses the standard interface other ha a special interface i access.
Nest hub (home assistant cast)
tablet and ipad (HAdashboard)
iphone (homeassistant app)
while my raspberry is tucked away for safe keeping :wink:

but to come back to your original question:

Blockquote
I wanted to install home assistant on my raspberry pi, but wanting to connect a touchscreen monitor I wanted to understand if I could use home assistant directly from him, or if necessarily from a remote desktop.

it depends on how you install it on your raspberry pi, if you use raspbian with desktop and then run hassio in a docker you can run a browser on the desktop an open the hassio page. if you install the raspberry pi version of hassio i think you willl only see the prompt.

Note that if you do this you will not have access to the supervised options like addons.

To get the extras and to be able to use your touch screen you need this install method:

@Rusty then follow the guide you linked me can I use my raspberry both as a server and as a client with a graphical interface by connecting it as to a touchscreen is it correct?

Thank you!

Yes it is.