Home assistant won't start - Error connecting to deconz Gateway

Hey everyone.

I am quite new to home assistant and have a problem with my setup and deconz that I’m not able to solve.

I installed supervised & dockerised home assistant on my Linux server using this method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUlpfx0jaYA

I installed the deconz addon for my conbee 2 and everything was runnig fine until I restarted my server and home assistant couldn’t be reached anymore. The home docker log say the following:

ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.deconz] Error connecting to deCONZ gateway at 0.0.0.0

WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry '00212E054A8E' for deconz integration not ready yet. Retrying in 80 seconds

As I was not able to reach the HA frontend anymore, i deleted the deconz docker container manually, which also did not solve the problem.

I did not know what else to do so I deleted home assistant and started from scratch using the same installation method again. However I get the same issue with HA frontend not starting and the same logs as mentioned above.

How can i fix this?

I got it to work.

I started from scratch once again but this time i deleted not only the docker containers but also my configuration. I followed the instructions from this post Can't Remove Docker Containers