Home Panel - A web frontend for controlling the home

Home Panel v2.4.3 :tada:

GitLab CI

This release adds functionality to control the app via the API. More on this to come

Changes

• 5183035 :arrow_up: Update dependency typescript to v3.6.4 (#648)
  • 9b786b1 :sparkles: API Controller (#649)

Full Changelog

yeah, it is working on my front end in HA. I have 2 nest thermostats. Not sure if that is causing an issue.

My AC works 100% in frontend and also automations and appdaemon app as well.bit turning it off from Homepanel won’t work.it stays the same operation mode set before.if I turn off climate from frontend or other clients it shows off as well in Homepanel widget …strange I know

Sounds like this will prepare the way to state and event (re) actions in Homepanel?

How is RSS feed supposed to work? I have such a link : https://xxx.xxxxxx.info/rss.php?cat=3,54,50,52,8&dllink=1

Possible to get this somehow working in homepanel?

Apparently there’s a problem with CORS in RSS feed reader…

Access to fetch at 'https://ttv2.myamity.info/rss.php?cat=3,54,50,52,8&dllink=1' from origin 'http://home-assistant:8234' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

Is there a way to fi this myself or is it in the code?

1 Like

I am unable to get SSL working for home-panel. Tried it on the same server as HA and same custom domain, no luck. Running HA with SSL behind nginx reverse proxy. Tired it with docker compose and docker. Tried with and without reverse proxy running.

Tried running home-panel on a different machine and domain, still no luck. Will only answer to http. Brought up a default nginx service and verified certs were good and I was able to make a secure connection. Attached to the docker container and was able to see my certs were mapped appropriately into the container.

Out of ideas…

Just a few pics of my current dashboard…maybe you guys wanna share yours ? :love_you_gesture::metal:

Mine is still a work in progress

Home Panel v2.4.4 :tada:

GitLab CI

Changes

• 2add95f :arrow_up: Update dependency snyk to v1.234.2 (#651) @renovate[bot]
  • 0b64abb :arrow_up: Update Node.js to v12.12.0 (#652) @renovate[bot]
  • 9925311 :ambulance: Fix get requests for config
  • 4b8f2f9 :sparkles: Add copy button for cards
  • 682176a :hammer: Default wheel to paper color
  • 6316a57 :art: Tweak anchor hover font weight
  • 64cb0e9 :hammer: Override line height of feed titles
  • b68b024 :hammer: Cleanup and apply theme on login
  • 1352ee7 :sparkles: Hide scrollbars when app is not in use

Full Changelog

I still face the issue that after for example put transparent for background in a widget… The color wheel freezes

Did you ever figure this out?

i have been keeping up with all the patches but still get a blank screen on latest hassio with any browser on my macOS

I’m facing an really annoying issuewith my color bulb (Tuya Based with 6.6 sonof firmware)

The issue happend after an upgrade from version 2.2 (not Sure exactly)

I can toggle on and off but if do it with the last bulb still on i got the color wheel at the wrong place

From the first light to the last one everything is properly working

anyone can help ?

Home Panel v2.4.5 :tada:

GitLab CI

In this release

Fixes for docker ssl, new sidebar/drawer types, device class support, subscribe to config updates, error fixes and updates

Changes

• d47db90 :hammer: Add GitHub sponsors link
  • 501f0f6 :arrow_up: Update mui monorepo to v4.5.1 (#658) @renovate[bot]
  • f9b3ce5 :arrow_up: Update dependency apexcharts to v3.9.0 (#657) @renovate[bot]
  • 787b0e8 :ambulance: Fix SSL on docker container
  • d1558d1 :hammer: Add SUPRESS_URL env for API
  • a4b7722 :hammer: Fix check
  • 336ac8e :hammer: Tweak to only use SSL when envs set
  • 75e05c4 :hammer: Fix CardActions button style for Safari (#660) @viettrung9012
  • 91b378e :sparkles: Drawer Types (#661)
  • 25a6510 :shirt: Fix shellcheck error
  • a0d7a9e :arrow_up: Update dependency apexcharts to v3.10.0 (#659) @renovate[bot]
  • 738da39 :hammer: Fix custom opacity for edit overlay
  • 9a4c76a :fire: Fix error
  • 6cffc2a :hammer: Show icon for ha login on small drawer
  • 008599e :hammer: Cleanup
  • 3d85ac7 :sparkles: Subscribe to config updates for current user
  • 552363c :hammer: Add strings from polymer repo
  • ed74fd1 :sparkles: Use state from device_class

Full Changelog

Just pulled latest image but it seems no chnages have been pushed? There’s no drawer_types nor state from device_class :confused:

Can someone help with card configuration. I have sensative strips and for open and closed then have a state of either 22 or 23 and I would like the card in Home Panel to show Open or Closed. I can do that in HA with the following configuration.

- platform: template
  sensors: 
    front_door_sensative_strips_access:
      friendly_name: "Front Door"
      device_class: door
      value_template: "{{ states('sensor.front_door_sensative_strips_access') | float <= 22 }}"

But can’t figure it out for Home panel!

Device_class has been added to latest release but I am also facing that this is actually not there. Seems like last build failed

When you see a new release, check it’s badges. My ones for example should always include the release pipeline and as you can see, it is still running:

hmm according to the HA addons screen I am using 1.4.3! how am I so many version behind when I only installed it a few days go.

Yes @timmo001 and last badge state was failed. so I guess I did not pull latest release right? I am using native docker