This is a thread for HomeHabit Dashboard app release updates. Original thread can be found here.
Beta 11: Thermostat and more
This is a large release with a lot of features requested by the community. Enjoy!
One of the most requested features is finally here!
With swipe available now, edit dashboard trigger is moved to a gear icon in the page bar corner.
Brand new thermostat widget with new UI design and improved integrations.
There is a large variety of thermostats available on the market, so there is possibility that some models don’t work fully. Please report these issues, so we can quickly address it.
Several additions to Gauge widget:
- customizable range configuration
- linear style
- label is now optional
Widget has new layouts available that are more flexible and allow for missing elements, such as no condition icon. Also widget now supports freeform condition text when condition id is not available.
More widget changes
- MJPEG stream and snapshot support for Camera and Room widgets
- Customizable icon in Sensor widget
- Additional themes added for Map widget
- Ability to request desktop site in Web widget
- Support for
triggermode in Shutter widget to allow support of trigger-based garage door setup
- Thermostat humidity attribute should be bindable to Gauge widget
Home Assistant integration
- New: Proximity component integration
- New: Better camera component integration
- Fix: Cover components without position not working as a shutter
- Fix: Toggle play/pause state on media state is fixed
- Fix: Weather condition from YR component in Home Assistant breaks when state is set to a text value
- Fix: Weather summary from Dark Sky Sensor component in Home Assistant doesn’t show condition icon
- Ability to search in Icon, Item, and Application pickers
- Support for modern SSL protocols and ciphers on Android 4.4
Beta 12: Remote connection
In this release, it is possible to provide remote configuration to connect to platforms when on a non-local network. Remote connection supports Home Assistant Remote UI.
Local network is determined by Wifi network name and recorded during platform setup process when connection test is performed. If local network name would change, please go through platform setup process again to update the network name.