HomeHabit Dashboard - Updates

@thundergreen how do you get the vacuum controls on there? I need a start, home function.
Looks great BTW.

Thanks

I. Created scripts. I’ll post then. Once I reach home tonight

that’ll be great thanks

O damn … I forgot you…will do this later mate

How to call scripts from homeassistant in HomeHabit? Actions don’t seem to do the trick.

Also a small remark: I can’t set the clock to a 24h notation. :smile:

Action widget supports scripts generally. Can you give a bit of details on what was the issue?

Clock format should be based on device locale. Is that clock format different from system Android one?

@igorz, what is the minimum Android version for this App? Also, what are the in-app purchases?

Android 4.4

In-app purchases will be used for premium features, whatever is currently behind free trial. Details will be announced in the future.

1 Like

Ah, good. Might try this on an older tablet. Does it have features like wake screen on presence / touch?

Doesn’t have screen turn on/off feature yet, but there is a clock screensaver functionality (hide on touch).

1 Like

Hi, I have a quick question: widget: sensor of type “connection”. I have a binary sensor that I’d like to bind to this. What should be values that the widget is expecting? I currently have ON and OFF and even if the value is ON, the connection is reported as “DOWN”.
Thanks!

@xyboox sensor with type switch will show ON/OFF values

HomeHabit is out of beta!

We are proud to announce that HomeHabit is out of beta. Over the last few years we were working hard to enhance the app with useful functionality and increase its stability. We are grateful to our users who continued believing in the project and appreciate your feedback and support.

Please read full announcement here: https://community.homehabit.app/t/homehabit-is-out-of-beta/2011

1 Like

Sensors in Room widget

Sensor elements in Room widget

Room widget has a new element type: sensor.
Now you can add any numeric or text sensor with an optional unit to the widget.

Activated scene

Scene widget has a new ability to specify which scenes should be shown as activated.

These changes are available in 3.0 version

HomeHabit 4.0: Dashboard editor improvements

New dashboard edit menu

Dashboard editor has a new edit menu that has all available actions to configure each page or whole dashboard.

Auto-return to home page

New option in dashboard configuration to configure auto-return to home page.

Improved delete dialogs

New dialogs for dashboard and page deletion are improved to make the action more deliberate.

loving HomenHabit… but it does not show the status updates on switches and lights, etc when I use HA or the physical switch. ??

can you provide some additional info:

• does it happen for all devices all the time or only sometimes?
  • version of HA
  • version of HomeHabit
  • upload debug logs from the Support screen within the app

Dashboard editor improvements - Part 2

Move widgets between pages

Dashboard editor now supports move widgets between page through drag and drop.

Duplicate dashboard page

New option to duplicate a page is available in the dashboard edit menu.

HomeHabit 4.1
Available starting Dec 14, 2020

Dashboard editor improvements - Part 3

This is the last release in the series of dashboard editor improvements.
Happy Holidays!

Hide dashboard navigation bar

Dashboard editor now provides an option to hide dashboard navigation bar for a true full screen experience. Dashboard will resize all widgets accordingly to fit the screen without any changes to grid size.

Dashboard edit button is available in navigation menu when dashboard is selected. Just like before, edge swipe from the left will open the navigation menu.

HomeHabit 4.2
Available starting Dec 26, 2020

HomeHabit 5.0: Themes

Great release to close out the year. Don’t miss the sneak peak at the end.
Happy New Year!

Themes

It is exciting to announce the release of theming capability for dashboards. We are starting off with two new standard themes - Black and Dark. Black theme has been a common request for some time now. While the Dark theme is a fresh variation on the original theme.
This is a great foundation for dashboard theming that will allow us to bring more in the future.

Sneak peak

Custom themes

HomeHabit 5.0
Available starting Dec 30, 2020

2 Likes